Thursday, June 08, 2006

What? No title? I can't think of anything...

The world is an unfair place sometimes. I won’t go into it, but I will say this; she didn’t deserve what she got. Not by far! Usually I never think like that, cause I am not an evil person. But she just asks for it. She isn’t nice, you can’t trust her as far as you can throw her, she spreads rumours that are false and destroying, and she fucks, talks, cries and smirks her way into “blind” people’s hearts. Yuk! Can you tell I’m not very fond? (By blind, I mean people who can’t see her for what she is)

Enough about that. My oral exam is tomorrow. I am so glad that I am not at all nervous. HA-HA! As if! However, there is nothing more to do. I have done my best, to a certain extent at least. Now it’s up to my brain to collect and gather all the information, and for my tongue not to fall asleep, so that I will be able to say something smart…

Blogger is down tonight, so this post might not be posted before tomorrow, Thursday that is… We’ll see.

On Monday, my parents bought a new car. Finally! But it was worth the wait, because they got a BMW!!! I am so happy they did. My dad and I just sat in the car yesterday, “playing” with it. We sighed and smiled, and admired the engine. Wow! It’s a BMW 520 TDS from 1998. It runs on diesel, and has an automatic gear. I was surprised when I saw it, cause it certainly doesn’t look 8 years old. I love those cars, and when I get rich, I am so going to get one. Yeah, like that is ever going to happen. *lol* I will never be rich, but I might be able to afford one anyways…
I don’t know what it is, but somehow cars, and especially BMWs, interest me. I like a nice car I have to admit. Bob drives a very fine specimen. I had been drooling over that car on the parking outside, and one day I saw that it was his. I think my heart skipped a beat… No, I am just kidding, but he has good taste in cars he does!

Because of the fecking digging out here on the road, they are turning off the water supply tomorrow. From nine in the morning until one in the afternoon, which is a long time! It’s then you see how extremely lucky we are to have water the way we do, and also how we are dependent on it as well.

I think I will have to do something very relaxing now, so that I will be able to sleep. Just what that is; well, that’s my secret. “Look at me, I’m not revealing all”

Meanwhile; my weight is painfully slowly going down. At least it’s going down… I sat a new work-out time record today: An impressive, to me, 34 minutes. I was so sweaty that my hair was all wet, just like after a shower. I look kinda ridiculous, but that’s ok. I feel great after such a work-out. I cooked dinner wearing my bra and shorts. I was roasting, and hungry, so there you go!

Think of me tomorrow, please! I am meeting at the school at 12.30. Please God!

Love and hugs from nervous and trembling Monsoon xxx

Ps Just checked Blogger, and it’s still not up. So this will we posted tomorrow. It’s now nearly 23.30 (11.30 pm)

Pss Bob had cut his hair. He was so handsome, that it was on the verge of being painful. *lol*

No comments: