Monday, June 19, 2006

Puke!

I am in such a "puky" mood, that I even disgust myself. But as usual it's that time of the month, and so that is the cause of this state of mind. Woke up with a terribly aching tummy, due to Bob. What a brilliant start. Not only that; he "haunts me" in my sleep too. I woke up at 2, and 5 and both times I had dreamt about him. Plus at 10 when I at last got up.

I did work out today though, yea to me!

I MISS HIM DREADFULLY! His big brown eyes... Oh kill me!

I am now going to start tidying and cleaning this place. It sure need a facelift, no doubt! I am starting with the utility room. Really messy room, I use it for storage as well as washing my clothes. I am so up for it, NOT!

Hate feeling down down down like this. At least I know that it will pass.

Blargh!

Monsoon

No comments: