Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Some more things I like

These beautiful candlelight holders Karin gave me last X-mas. When they are lit they look magnificent!














This kitchen scale mum gave me, and the combined clock and timer I got myself. I just thought it looked so cool and kinda retro, especially since it was red.













I got this radio from my ex in-laws for X-mas two years ago. It sits fine in my kitchen!














Can you totally tell I am one huge fan of the colour red? Fire, heat and passion you know... *lol*

2 comments:

Cheryl Ann said...

hi,
read your post at Rachel's and her EP is coming out in July i believe.
I got my order in at Barnes & Noble for it as soon as it hits the shelf!
cherylann

Monsoon said...

Hi!

Thank you soo much! I will place an order there myself! Hope they send overseas!!

Monsoon :-)