According to my dad, I am not one who gets easily speechless, so to him Bob is truly something out of the ordinary, if he can silence me. Dad says I started to talk, and sing, before I was one year, and I never stopped…*lol* So I asked him should I stop being me. He didn’t want that, so then I guess I’m ok. I like talking, and I love conversations about all and nothing. However, I am also very able to listen, and to be quiet with someone. To sit and ponder upon life, and just be there, together…
Oh my God! On http://www.gaysir.no/, there are many spelling mistakes, like in so many other places. I am extremely preoccupied with orthography, in Norwegian that is. (my English isn’t “perfect” since I am Norwegian, and I admit that in here I write a mix of English and some Irish “slang", so I am not particular with the orthography… Sorry *blushing*)
The following sentence is an example of a Norwegian girl who is trying to be dirty, but ends up being hilarious instead; “Put your tung in between my ties".
After some detective work, I have found out that what she was aiming at writing was this: “imagine your tongue in between my thighs” which are lyrics from a song called “How many licks”. Instead she wants you to put your tung in between her tie?!
I roared laughing when I saw this on a profile on Gaysir.
Had Chinese with my family, and mum paid for my dinner too. She is so nice. I came home here at around seven, and then at eight Hege came for a visit. She just left, and its now one o'clock.
Had good evening.
After sleeping, so now I guess one could say it's really Saturday. I've been to Bryne to replace my in-ear headphones. I bought them 8 months ago, and since KOSS have lifetime warranty I got new ones. Yea!

This is Stina. Again a much too red poor quality picture. And again it was my mobile's doing...
I just met Stina last January, but she quickly became one of my best friends. She is amazing, funny, loving and loves to talk. We can talk about anything and she never judges me, not even for my silliness, thoughtlessness, and weirdness.
I am now going out to mowe the lawn. The weather is sunny, but windy, as ususal here.
Hugs from Monsoon xxx
Another update, hear! hear!
Went out to cut the grass. To my astonishment the mower started immediately, so I didn't have to fight it like last time. When I say grass, I think I will have to admit that the word jungle probably would be a more accurate description of my so called garden... Yikes!
While cutting, bugs fell down on me at all times from the birches, and this had me in a fit! Then I removed some weed, tried desperatly to determine what were flowers and what was weed, tried to wrestle the roses, got stung by a thorn, swore, gave up and thought to myself; "I will have to get hard gloves to remove this, it's bleedin dangerous out here, and "how to be a gardener" on BBC has to become compulsory from now on", came in and worked out for 25 minutes. I think I might have over done it. My body feels like its been beaten. Ouch! Ah well, what doesn't kill me, eh!?
And until next time; enjoy yourselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment