Last Saturday I spent 3 hours plucking weed, and I had forgotten to put sunscreen on. My poor upper back got badly burnt from the sun, and I'm still recovering. So I took precautions today!
Spent a good few hours at my parents house. I got money from my grandad, just for being so good and so smart. - Those were his words - Mum had told him about my Spanish grade. Sorely needed money, so I am not complaining.
Then I drove to Eva, and spent some time with her. She is great!
Driving home I realized that the sea was like a carpet. So still, which is insanely rare around here! (It is almost always windy you see.) So I stopped at a picnic area for cars, which is located very close to the sea. Got out of the car and just listened to... nothing... silence...
Tried to take pictures with my mobile, but though it was quite bright outside, apparently it wasn't bright enough. Which reminds me; I can't wait to by that new mobile that I have been drooling over for the past 7 months. It has a real digital camera on it. The pictures I will be taking then, will be significantly better than the ones I take with my current phone.

I wonder what he is doing right now? Aaarghh! Must not think about him. But he is just so handsome, good-looking, sexy, funny, intelligent ++++ that I can't help myself.
It's soon midnight. Still somewhat bright outside. There's one more thing to love about summer; there is so much light! Not like those short winter days. Yuk!

Aaahh... so sad looking...
But I wasn't sad when this was taken. I just kinda liked it to be honest. even though my forehead is bumpy and weird...
Monsoon
No comments:
Post a Comment