Sunday, December 17, 2006

Champions and ill, possibly...

If I put pictures into the post the text gets all crammed and difficult to read, hence yesterdays post. So that is why I have posted the happy pictures of the Norwegian team in the post above...

WE WON!! 27-24. Tears in my eyes, sore throat from all the screaming, as the match was insanely thrilling. Eva and I jumped up and down, couldn’t sit still in the end. Russia is a very very good team, and they followed us like 1 and 2 goals behind throughout the whole match. When Norway’s captain, Gro was injured after only 6, 5 minutes today I said; nooooo! But, the other girls stepped up, took responsibility and won the whole bleedin thing!


Party last night was all right, for a while. But then some girl that I don’t know came too. Well I know her by name and appearance, but not as a person. By God was she vulgar. It can be fun for two seconds, but then it gets too old, if you know what I mean. One of the things she told us was that a man from my place had said to her once that if she was a stamp he would have licked her. Ha-ha, not! It was perhaps fun when I was 11 or 12. She didn’t stop there, and it seemed like she had one topic and that was sex in a vulgar way. I am all for talking about sex, but only with people whom I trust, and not in that way. “Have you ever heard of the concept discretion?” I was the only one not drinking, but that is no problem to me. I have no trouble talking and laughing without alcohol. When I was a young teen and we had been out, people always thought I had been totally wasted. And I who never drank one drop of alcohol before I was 18. Tji hi! I like being sober, as I am “just right” then. I can relax, joke, talk, be flirtatious and so on without having to be drunk. I know so many people who can’t even meet a man/girl, go to a party, and go out and so on, without being under the influence. How sad is that? I think it is horrible! Most of them have also only ever had sex in a drunken state. It must be really hard to be that stiff, inhibited, and unable to loosen up and be yourself.

I am not feeling so well today, think I might be brewing on something. Oh no, not just before Christmas. Darn! And I never get ill, so I jut keep telling myself; I won’t get ill, I won’t get ill”, and I hope that that will help. *positive thinking eh?* So because of that excruciating headache, boiling cheeks/head, pain in every muscle in the body (yes, I do have muscles despite being fat. *lol*) and not to mention heartache, I will stop here. Happy though, as we won the final. In addition I hereby order myself to go to bed early(ish..)

Snap, crackle and pop!

Monsoon

Bob ;-)

2 comments:

Eva said...

hello my darling!
My eyes tears up just watching those pictures.... man we're good....
I'm gonna post a blog now see you later

Anonymous said...

Big Big congrats for to the winning team!

Vulgar people can be very heavy to bare, I understand you perfectly there!

I used to get quite drunk when I was younger, but that did not really last. Now I can have a few glasses of wine or beer, but I do not get drunk anymore - just nothing exciting or interesting in that for me.

Hope you are not ill though, dear! Take a good care of yourself and hunt down all those mean microbes! :)

Love,
Lilie