
Saturday, and I am waiting for the semi finales in the Euro Championship. Norway is playing France, and that’s gonna be a very difficult match. I have belief in the Norwegian team, as they are very good. One of the most important players was injured in their first match in the championship. Her name is Katja Nyberg, and she is girlfriends with our captain, whose name is Gro Hammerseng. They are both fantabulous handball players! I think it is so cool to have a couple on the team, especially as that means they are lesbian!! Great shout-out for the gay community I think. Here they are; Gro to the left, and then Katja.
I am going to Hege today, as it is her birthday. She’s gonna have a smallish party. I am glad the match starts and ends in time for me to see it all before having to go the party. Maybe I sound mad in head, but I would have chosen the match first, and then I would have gone to the party afterwards. It is not that often there’s a Euro championship… Only every second year actually. Hope the party will turn out to be good!I have finally put up the rest of the Christmas decorations, and to try to get some of that jolly feeling into my body I played Christmas songs while doing it. It helped, until I realized most of the songs were sooo sad sounding. And then I also remembered that yesterday was the day my ex and I started to live together. Yuk! But that took a turn in a different direction last year all right. Here I am single, and she is busy planning her wedding with her new girl Vanja. “All” just because I was so fucking stupid to fall in love with a married man. Oh holy crap! (Of course we had other problems, prior, but me liking him was the triggering factor) But I guess it was all good in the end. When I was able to fall so hard and so deep both emotionally and physically for someone else, it kind of said a few things about the relationship I was in. It probably wasn’t right after all. I know that now…
I just have to nag about that A again, just a little bit. When I got it the first person I felt like telling was Bob. Huge surprise! As I always felt that he believed in me, and I am certain that he would have been proud of me. Well, certain was maybe a strong word; I’ll say I think so instead…
Almost done Christmas shopping too. Yea!
Monsoon - in a good mood -
BOB
No comments:
Post a Comment