I GOT AN A ON MY EXAM!!! (which is the best...)
There were 5 of us who got an A, out of 100 persons.
*crying in pure exalted joy*
Life is sunshine right now... Took this picture as the sun honoured us with its presence earlier today. It's been ages, as the last weeks have been nothing but rain and rain.

To add to the joy of today, there’s a rumour that THE WHO might be playing a festival in Norway next year. I will chew off my left foot for that to happen! (tad exaggerated, I admit)
Now I am waiting for my dad to come down. We're going to watch Norway versus Slovenia in the European Championship in handball for women, which starts today.
Monsoon - so proud I could die -
9 comments:
Excellent job!!!!!! I'm so glad!!!!!!
I have no idea what to say... Im so happy for you! You are simply the best! You deserve it!
Love you...
Now the shower is waiting for me...
Im of to Bryne (Forening).
Love you
congrats!! huggzzzzz!!!
Congrats Eilen! I'm so psyched for you doll! It's awesome to do so well on a test/exam! I haven't had to take any in a long time, and I souldn't be happier about it!
You Go, Girl!
Love and Hugs
~K
I'm so dumb sometimes. I wanted to tell you that I love your photo! But apparently I totally forgot!
~K
Dear all!
I am still in shock. I never ever in a million years expected to get an A. Totally serious! I've never done an exam like that before in my life, nor written an academic paper before, so I am insanely surprised. But happy, yes...
When I woke up this morning I had to check it if it was real, and then I got tears in my eyes again.
Best Christmas present I could get!
Love to all of you!
Eilen
Congratulations on your A - that is fantastic news!
Made me smile at the end of a crappy week!
love
Moxie
xxx
Hehe, aww, can imagine that! :-D But seriously, as I told you on that text, you really DO deserve it!
And to everybody else who ever doubted you: You guys may officially EAT HER DUST!!! Hah! :-P
God bless! Take care! See ya soon!
Elise
oh you smart woman! TOP 5 % of the class !! ! ! ?
hurrah! bravo! BUENO!
Post a Comment