Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yesss!!!!

JAAAAYSIIIIS! We're in the final!!! Oh my God what a match! I swear, my pulse was beating into the millions!! Soooo exciting, and the teams followed each other almost to the end. Then in the last two minutes Norway showed who was boss, and won 28-24!!

So fucking happy now, and I have screamed so much that my voice is hoarse... Tjhi!!

NORWAY, woo hoo! Tomorrow Russia awaits in the final.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Norway winning! So happy for you all!

The flower your friend offered you is very beautiful. Just what a girl with an A would deserve! :)

I am so glad to see you in good spirits no matter the memories.

Just love your Christmas decorations you put up the pictures of. Sooo cute!

Love,
Lilie

Carlos said...

And that game would be...mud wrestling,perhaps?
Anyhow,"Norska flaggan vajer mest".
Once again.
Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Monsoon said...

Momiji: Thanks! I am happy, but today it is gonna be even more exciting. We are playing your homecountry: Russia!
My mum made one of the Christmas decorations. the top one...

CM: *lol* Nope, not mud wrestling, but handball. Are you Swedish too!? Since you wrote those words in Swedish?

Merry Christams to you too!

Monsoon :-)

Carlos said...

Wrooooooooooong country. :D
I'm half Portuguese,half Swedish.
I'm trying to get a third half,that would kick me right in the Guinness Book of records.
You have a talented mum.My regards to her.
Cheers.