Well, back to today; when we came home to Varhaug, grandma had pancakes and some home baked cookies for us. That was my breakfast, to my grandma’s horror. This was at 12 o’clock and I hadn’t eaten. I then had to tell her that there is no immediate emergency connected to me not eating. Besides; I detest breakfast. I just can’t seem to swallow food right after getting up. If I am not insanely hungry, which I rarely am at the crack of dawn, I usually don’t eat before two hours of getting up.
I think congratulations are in order!! About a week ago my (first) cousin Ole Morten, 26 years, gave out his first examples of his gourmet ice-cream. He makes the ice-cream on his farm right here at Vigrestad, using only the finest ingredients from the farm and other places. He has been to Italy to learn the trade. He had to go back to the country where it all started you know. I come from a long line of ice-cream lovers, and boy have I tried a lot of ice-cream around the world. Nothing compares to “Iskremgården”’s one. Wow! Last weekend my brother came with four samples for me to try. While eating all I could do was moan, sigh, moan, and it sounded like I was up to something completely different. And I am telling you; for every spoon I ate I had a tiny orgasm. *lol* The flavour exploded in my mouth, it was the best I have ever tried. I don’t particularly like strawberry taste, but this one was like a taste of heaven. Fresh strawberries… One big yum! I am so proud of my first cousin. He and his wife have worked so hard to be able to do this. And not only that, the logo is made by family too. In fact my brother designed it. What you can’t see from this picture is that behind the name there is a vague air photo of the farm. Too cool!

Tomorrow is cleaning day, and by that I mean really clean!! Even move the sofas and vacuum behind them. Heavy bastards! *lol* Then I have to get out some of my Christmas decorations. I will post pictures later. I even have special curtains for the kitchen. Gotta love this season. Wish me luck because; yuk!
I do wish there could be some way I could be in charge of my own dreams at night, as it seems that my subconscious is living a life of its own. I have one dream category, and have for the past few months. Pray what ever could it be? I won’t keep you in the dark for long. The category is Bob. One would think that by now I must have dreamt every dream there is about him. But ooooh nooo… Every night something new. At this point I find this to be hysterical! Last night I dreamt that we were slowdancing, really close, and well let’s just leave it with saying; it was kinda sexy. *pulling three billion wish bones at the same time*
Monsoon ;-)
7 comments:
Hello my dearest friend.
How are you? Did you get my mail? I hope you did.
Hope to hear from u as soon as possible.
Love, kisses,
Laura
dammit! now if ever I make it to Norway I'm going to have to check out the icecream section ofthe grocery stores to find that brand - "I want what she's having!" LoL!!
Eilen, dearest, how are you???
Hello sweetie
How is your cleaning going? It is cleaning day here too but we have very bad storms so as soon as the kitchen floor is mopped the dogs run in with more mud on their feet!
How clever of your cousin Ole Morten - maybe I could be the UK taster :o) I LOVE ice cream. At the moment CF has just introduced me to the delights of vanilla ice cream and hot apple strudel... man that is gooooood!
Glad you liked the dolly and yes, CF is right - lol.
Hope you are in good spirits. Lots of love to you.
Moxie
xxx
There are those who think ice cream is a treat only for summer .. they would be oh so very WRONG! Way to go Ole!!!
Eilen,
You are such a sweetie to help your Grandda like that! I so miss my Grampa, and this is the time of year I miss him most!
Ice cream? Yummy...Congrats to your cousin. It looks absolutely scrumptious.
Ah...the dreams! I very often do not remember my dreams. Mostly don't, actually. However, I did have one the other morning and I would have loved to see how it turned out, but, the alarm went off and I had to scoot to work! Damn it! I would have loved to see the fabulous penthouse I owned in my dream! But...reality, I don't have one so it's just as well I never made it past the kitchen in my drean! ::sigh::
Love to you! ~Vans
I guess that your cousin paid you with icecream to advertise for him.
:)
Who is crazy enough to catch a falling star.?
Man would that hurt a lot.
Happy holidays__-MrIcecream-__netromelo
Post a Comment