Thursday, December 28, 2006

Over, is it?

Christmas is over, and it’s a bit sad. It’s like I said when we just finished eating our divine dinner on Christmas Eve; “Oh no, it’s over. Now we have to wait another year to eat this. It’s over way too fast. Can’t we sit down once more?” But perhaps that’s just the “food-o-holic” in me talking? I love food. And sweets. And crisps. And ice-cream, let’s not forget ice-cream. Yup, that’s my number one love, within the eating department. Especially my cousin’s ice-cream. To fecking die for, I am not joking you! Wish I could send samples around the world. As the kids said in Ireland: “Yummy big bummy” *lol*

Vegar is beeping me on Msn, hold on.

1, 5 hours later, and it’s now 23.30. Tomorrow we are all going to meet at Helene’s for some food and talking. The girls and some of the men too. I hope it’ll be nice. I am sure it will. I saw both Helene and Janne for the first time over Christmas today. Lovely to see them both. Helene who is newly engaged and all… I am so happy for her. I remember the first year we shared the flat. We spent many a night “sobbing”, but we did so in a humorous way. We so wanted someone special in our lives, and felt that we had so much to give, and yet no one to give it too. Hehe… “For the times they are a-changing…”

I have ordered some new stuff for my computer. (I looove upgrading, and I wish I could spend a lot more on it.) I bought memory, 1024Mb, and a Windows XP OS (operating system), with an almost free upgrade to Vista. Rumour has it that Vista is being released around spring. It’ll be interesting to see what new features have been put in. Also to see if the security level has improved, to prevent all the bad guys entering. I don’t know what I’d do without Lavasoft’s ad-aware. It sure removes a whole lot of stuff like spy ware, which slows down the computer. I remember when XP came. It was a revolution! The Millennium was the crappiest version ever. It was a shame, it really was. God, I am such a geek sometimes! Hihi!!

Well, now its midnight and I have other plans ;-)

Indeed, history is nothing more than a tableau of crimes and misfortunes.
- Voltaire

So take care, be a bit naughty, but be good too!

Love and hugs Monsoon

Gosh I wish “someone” was here now. I am sure we’d have a good time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays!!!!! I really need to catch up on my blog reading!!!! Hope things are well!

Manny said...

I hate it when Christmas ends. I just love Christmas!

NINANINA said...

I am at the library and this computer sounds like its gonna blow up... can a computer overheat ??? ! ! I'm glad I start my new job Jan 2. I can finally replace my hot water heater and take real looong showers...not worry about the water bill... maybe a new roof for the house.......some day... upgrade my computer? at least I will be able to afford internet again after I pay my property taxes! Yeah Christmas is over.. always fun decorating & seeing my friends and family and EATING........but it will be here again before we know it........its always an anti climax......:(
have a wonderful 2007!!! I hope your new years eve is *special*!
NINA

Eva said...

hei my darling!
ja vel... da var vel jula over... Jeg fikk masse fine gaver i går! Tobakk, vannkoker, minnekort, klokke, lommebok, og en nøkkelring som victoria har laget... møtte Sue i går! det gikk over all forventning.. ungene har visst mast så masse om meg og hvor glad de er i meg og so on!
nå sitter de oppe å ser på film. jeg måtte bare skrive noen ord til deg. Lommeboka jeg fikk av Trond var bedre enn den jeg fikk av torunn og dei, så jeg kommer til å bruke den...
nå roper Benjamin på meg... Vi skal leke med den nye bilbanen
Vi snakkes. hils til alle jeg kjenner og ønsk de godt nytt år...
DU får melding av meg i morgen kveld så derfor ønsker jeg deg ikke godt nytt år nå! heheheh
Vi snakkes