Tuesday, December 05, 2006

tiny note

Having a crappy crappy day, but one good thing: Finally an Inter match on TV, so that's what I am going to be doing now. I am going to watch Inter versus Bayern Munich. *must win this game*

Only annoying thing is that the football players all look like ants running around. Why? Well, because my old, but totally adorable, TV, is only 20". 

I have vowed not to buy a new one before this is broken. A tiny 
protest against the "use and throw away" society we live in... 

Monsoon

5 comments:

Eva said...

Hello!
Your TV is B I G compared to mine!
hehehehe

Love you! hope you feel better now. You know I'm always here to listen....

Eva

Donna said...

Sweetheart .. you could be stuck with that TV for years to come .. some have to be beaten to death with a broom .. but glad you have taken a stand against the waste of this age.

Monsoon said...

Eva: Yes, but that's just because your one broke, and you're borrowing this one. Thanks!
I might take you up on that and call to you later today. I feel an urge for food from Bøen...

Love ya!

Donna: Yes, I know. *LOL* But, the TV has already seen its best years, as it is 9 years old. But I am not complaining; at ealst I have a TV.

Momiji: Yes, I could do that. That's a good idea, but I can't afford to buy a new one. I am living on quite little, moneywise, so there's no way I could afford a new TV. SO actually I love my tiny cute one... Also Inter lost yesterday, so seeing their not so brilliant play on a bigger screen would have made it even more obvious I think... *lol*

Hugs and love to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Eilen,
it's too much time i don't hear from you...
Are you fine? Let me know something.

Hugs

Shahrzad said...

hi dear Eilen,

lol...you should reconsider my dear, if you like to see the players bigger than ants.*wink*
Wish you the best.

Shahrzad