Wednesday, December 13, 2006

School's out for now...

Last day at Uni, so now it’s Christmas Holiday. Yea! I start again on January 10th, so that’s close to one whole month of holiday. Though; I can’t stay on the lazy side at all. I have tons of pages to read in law and sociology, and social psychology too.

In the handball championship Norway is doing Ok. They’ve won their first four games, by at least 10 goals. Yesterday they played Austria, and Norway played really bad at times. But we managed to win in the end, 39-24, which was great on a bad day I guess. We “won” the last 20 minutes with 13 goals. Austria used to be one of the top teams in Europe, but unfortunately they aren’t that good anymore. One of their players, Sorina Teodorovic played in Norway at Bækkelaget for many years. I used to work-out at the same studio as her, and so it was nice to “see” her again. Tonight Norway is meeting Macedonia. Hope we win this too. Heck, let’s win the whole damn thing!

Listening to Neil Young, and I have to say that though I love his voice, it kinda kills me at the same time. It is so incredibly sore and melancholic sounding, a lot of the time. It grabs your soul, and you can’t help it. It just happens, every time, unnoticeable… It’s all good. I like it this way. I couldn’t bare, even the thought of, not truly living and being influenced by the music I listen to. Of course, from time to time, I too listen to music just to get me dancing and stuff like that. Music is medicine, and it’s like the fabulous Pete Townshend says; “Rock won’t eliminate your problems, but it will sort of let you dance all over them”. How true!

I have written so many poems lately, plus pouring my heart, soul and mind out, in all sorts of writings. It does me good, but it cures not all wounds. Hopefully time will take care of that for me.

My feet have still not hit the ground after getting my A. I am flying first class at the moment! And boy is that lovely. I talked to the teacher who had the main job to mark my exam today. (10 people have been involved in marking the exams though.) She said it was the best A they had seen in a long time, and that she only had one comment on it which was: crystal clear A. I blushed while she said this and she commented on that and added; “I guess you’ll blush even more if I say that I wish to copy this to everyone else for them to see how it should be solved?” Yes, I said, and I don’t want it copied! I don’t! I feel embarrassed! But oh so happy! I am afraid my feet won’t ever touch the ground again. No, I am kidding, but I am just so un-fucking-believably happy and fulfilled by this. I am sorry if I sound totally haughty now, I don’t mean too, I just feel like sharing how exalted and proud I am. So again; excuse me if I sound like one gigantic ego… I am not, really…
*LOL*
Well, I am off to watch some telly I am…
Tiny update: Norway won 28-13, and tomorrow awaits Hungary. Difficult match, as they are very good!

Monsoon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post! love the cartoon!!!!! :)

So long, farewell! said...

Not had chance to catch up with your post but wanted to say that you are not alone - I love a good swear! In fact the more inventive the better! ;O)

love and hugs

Moxie
xxx

Eva said...

We are all very proud of you and your A....

Love you!

Goooo Norway

Eva said...

hei bare meg igjen! klokka er nå 0126 og jeg får ikke sove... typisk! har faktisk lest ut en hel bok. jeg følger med i en serie og får bøkene i posten. Den boka kom i dag, og da klarte jeg ikke legge den fra meg... nå måtte jeg ha meg en røyk før jeg prøver å sove igjen....
må kanskje "kill some kittens" før jeg sovner... hvis ikke orker jeg ikke jobbe i morgen...
natti natt

Anonymous said...

I envie you so for being on holiday! lol I can't wait for mine which is in one week's time. Even if you have a lot of things to read and learn, still do not forget that you're on holidays and are supposed to rest and enjoy yourself! :)

P.S. Thank you for your advise on switching on to beta blog. That's what I did and it worked finally! It's such a luck to have you!

Love,
Lilie

So long, farewell! said...

You should be very proud of your A darling! Shout it from the rooftops and grin from ear to ear!

Hurrah hurrah hurrah!