Sunday, December 03, 2006

Wuthering heights

My kitchen, living room and hall are spotless. I doubt it’s been this clean since we moved in here in May 2004. Hihi… The kitchen presses even got a good scrub, and I’ve done a thorough cleaning job all round. I was supposed to do the rest today, but somehow I never got around to it. Wonder why? I will do it Thursday after shopping for Christmas presents. My dad was kind enough to tick off in a, Clas Ohlson, catalogue what he would like. Makes it easier, as it is so hard to know what to buy. Like, he really does have everything...

The weather has been very wet the past few weeks, with very strong winds and rain. So in this nice weather I found out that going for walk sounded like a good idea. And so I did. I drove down to the sea, and walked down to the beach. The sea roared and I am glad I had a cap and scarf on. When I got down to the “top of the beach”, I actually sat down on the wet ground. It was beautiful to sit there and feel the hard strong wind on my face, and the rain almost whipping my cheeks. I feel alive at moments like that. All alone, receiving whatever the nature has to offer in its entire wrath. That is true magnificence! Have promised myself to try to do that at least once per weekend, when I have the car. I love the sea; it is so powerful and intimidating. I feel a complete awe and calmness being beside it. Took some photos, but while trying to avoid rain on my mobile/camera, the pictures didn’t turns out so good. You’ll get a picture of w hat it was like. I wish I could have taken a picture of the roaring sound, which would be cool!


Here I am trying to take a pic of myself, but virtually impossible as the rain and wind "took" me

No kids in sight here...

Due to the insane amounts of note taking at Uni I have managed to get a tendonitis in my wrist. It hurts like hell. I am very much used to it, because when I was a goalkeeper in handball I had tendonitis all the time. Still annoying though. Dad said that he has a laptop I could borrow, but I am not sure that would be better. Don’t particularly like the laptop keyboard. It is so flat somehow. I find it difficult to write. So I think I’ll just stick to the old pen and paper. The 13th of December is the last day before Christmas, and then I am off for nearly a month. Hope that will “fix” the wrist.

I think I will play some worms, and then I'll watch some TV.

Monsoon :-) - Feeling quite happy today -

B..

3 comments:

Monsoon said...

Hi dear Lilie!

The picture you have on your profile; I have one like that which sits on my shelf in front of me. A "бабушка" doll, isn't that what it is called? God! I love the Russian language. It is sooooo nice, and quite sexy to listen to.
*lol*

Yes, cleaning lady sound brilliant to me!!

спасибо Lilie!

вы настолько добросердечны
Did I get that right? Eeeh... I meant to say: you are so kind.

Hugs Eilen

NINANINA said...

that north sea looks COLD! but refreshing to walk along the shore and purge negative thoughts and anxieties!
what are kitchen presses?
GET READY for JULE!
:) NINA

Monsoon said...

Ninanina: Kitchen presses are the cupboards/cabinets. It is just my Irish English coming out here. Didn't think about that you don't say that in Us or UK for that matter... *lol*

I am getting ready for jul, yes I am!! Hugs!