Sunday, December 10, 2006

Long time

Wind and rain, heavy horizontal rain, as usual here. But I love it. I like weather that almost goes through your body. Really rough and fabulous weather.

Anyway. I haven’t been writing for many days. I think it is the longest gap between two blog entries, since I started a little over a year ago. Don’t know why, no I do know. I think my writing is insanely boring. I only write about what I’ve been doing and about my fucked up emotional life and so on. It’s like; why would that be interesting to anyone? God! I don’t know where I am going with this blog anymore. I think it’s gone somewhere I never planned for it to go. Should I stop writing? But then; I haven’t a clue as to what I should be writing about instead. I don’t want a political blog, only fractions of it. I don’t want it to be a complete journey of my extremely complex mind, like in the form of poems, short-stories and “blabber”. I don’t want it to be a reeling off of someone else’s words, definitions and opinions in all forms. I want it to be me. The true me. But I can’t reveal all the truth. The written language is much more powerful than the spoken. You can’t see the person, the expressions, body-language or eyes. Therefore the written word is easily misunderstood in the way that people tend to exaggerate the words, and give them other meanings than they were intended.

I remember I wrote a poem about how I waned to sleep for a long time. To me that just meant for a while; until the storm was ridden… But to most of my friends that “meant” that I wanted to die. So there you go! Perhaps it’s just meeee…? In addition; the one thing constantly on my mind I can’t talk about all the time. Most of you feel revulsion by the name Bob by now, and you might even experience puking. To be honest; he is on my mind 24-7, no doubt. In by bloodstream, floating around like the only truth I will ever find. But I can’t just go on, and on, and on about him. So to get some of the steam out, I might just end an entry with BOB… nothing more. It says it all. “My head is saying "fool, forget him". (From some lyrics…)

I sit here and look at my beautiful and sweet pussycat. So glad I have her. When I feel lonely,”talking” to her and cuddling up with her helps me. At least she is a living creature…
A social person like me isn’t made for living alone. It sucks.

Looking forward to going to school tomorrow. Then I am going to tell one of the teachers I got an A. She old me she was keeping her fingers crossed for me, so I know she will be so happy to hear about my grade. Of course it won’t be painful to tell people how I did either. Woo hoo! *lol*

I am dead tired and so I am going to bed, big time!

Monsoon

*BOB*

5 comments:

Eva said...

Hei! tar dette på norsk, mye lettere!
forstår hva du mener med hvordan vi tolker skrivinga di. Deet er ikke meningen at det skal sette en stopper for deg! jeg liker alt du skriver, spesielt dikta dine! Du får sagt mye!
men lag en ny blogg som du snakka om. som ikke vi vet om... Kanskje det vil hjelpe deg!
Nå er klokka 2312 og jeg sovner snart...
Me snakkes!
veldig gla i deg

Eva

Anonymous said...

so happy for your accomplishments. keep working hard! hope you had a good sleep!

Monsoon said...

Eva: Nei det skal ikke være lett det der. Men jeg vil ikke at "verden" skal tro at jeg er en depressiv negativ rar dame, fordi det er ikke sant. Men mange av tankene mine, diktene, filosoferingen min og så videre kan lett tolkes dithen tror jeg. I forhold til en ny blogg. Jeg får se. Kan jo egentlig bare skrive det i dagboka mi også, men det gjør ikke samme nytten av en eller annen grunn.

Jillt at du liker det jeg skriver i det minste, og takk for at du skriver en kommentar i ny og ne. Det setter jeg stor pris på!
Glad i deg!

Martha: Thank you, and yes, I will try to continue working hard! My sleep was ok, but a bit restless.

Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Eilen!
I'm looking sooo forward to coming home for Christmas soon! We're going to have some really nice, long talks (together with Irene!)... Coming next thursday!Love you very much, you A-darling! Agnete

Monsoon said...

Dear Aggassen min!

I am looking insanely forward till your arrival back here home too! I love long conversations into the night, no doubt... Only 1, 5 week to go, yea!

Love you too, a lot!

Eilen