Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hello

Hi! Just a quickie. I am a bit tired from all the socializing in the past three days. I've had a great time! Fantastic dinners, terrific company in family and friends. Though, I did think... No forget it. I'll keep that one to myself.

But, before I go I want to remember those affected, in any way, by the tsunami two years ago. You are in our thoughts. I do know that horror happens every day many many places around the world, and those are no less of a tragedy. But somehow this tragedy struck me in a special way. Probably many reasons for that.

Now I am going, and I need something relaxing. I kinda know just the thing.

I hope all of you had a fabulous celebration in all your different ways.

Hugs!

Monsoon

Bob!!!!!

3 comments:

Eva said...

Im not in bed yet!!! Im watching Discovery... First it was fib-files, and now it's mythbusters... Very funny... But Im not tired yet. My christmas-tree is out.... See you tomorrow

Eva

Anonymous said...

We always have to remember those who suffer while we have the opportunity and the privilege to be well and celebrate.

Hugs,
Lilie

P.S. Glad to know that your Christmas went so well! Mine was good too!

NINANINA said...

HAPPY
nyattarsdag!!!!!
:)NINA