Hello!
Wow.... Kinda cool news: I have a man who is interested in me actually. He is 45 and he is kinda alright I think. I like him, but I don't fancy him, yet... We'll see how that turns out. Usually I know straight away if I will like them the right way, but I think I should give him a chance. Why not?
I have an admirer at school as well. Weird. I don't get it... He is much younger than me, but very good looking. He hints a lot, and also he tries to talk to me as much as he can. Gives me compliments and really shows me that he likes me that way. I have to admit that I am a bit shocked. Didn't expect such things when being fat... But, of course I am flattered as well. It's cute... :-)
I am so happy, and also pleased with myself. When I came home from school yesterday I sat down and did some Spanish homework. I wrote a very untrue story about being in Spain, but I think it turned out Ok, mistake wise... I sent it by e-mail to my teacher, and will be getting it back on Wednesday. I am actually a bit curious on how I did... Have done some Spanish today as well. I really want a 6 in Spanish!!
I was in Sandnes today, which is a city north from where I live. (well I was not in the city.... but I was within the commune) One of my best friends Rønnaug lives there together with her Danish boyfriend Tommy. (Tommy can you hear me, Tommy can you hear me?!?!) They bought the flat there in December. It's a lovely flat! I was only going to stay for about 1,5 hours, but instead I stayed 5 hours... She talked about work, and I talked about school. She works at a school called Trones, and she is very happy there. As usual when we are together, we talk about music. We are music lovers, and truly passionate about it too. We have quite similar tastes. We both love U2, The Who, Pete T solo, Kate Bush, The Doors, Coldplay and more. I am listening to Pete's musical "The iron man" right now. I think that "man machines" is one of the best songs ever. It lasts for a sadly short time; 41 seconds! Simon Townshend sings... Lovely!
Both Rønnaug and I agree that if a man is passionate about music that makes him 200 % more attractive instantly. No doubt! I love people that are like that.
My favourite songs by Coldplay are, at the moment:
- Fix you
- Talk
- Politik
- White shadows
- A whisper
- Clocks
- The hardest part
- Kingdom come
- Low
- Yellow
- A rush of blood to the head
And also new song added to my list of favourite Who songs ; "How many friends".
I have a cat who is totally annoying me at the moment. God! She stands on me, on the keyboard and in front of the screen, all to disturb me so that I can't write. I will take a break now I think.
I feel deliriously happy, woo hoo!! I can't believe I have two admirers! Strange!!
And not only that; I have tons of fucking great friends. I am so thankful for my friends.
Hugs from me :-) - Monsoon -
3 comments:
tell me about this man... I wanna know... Well, its over midnight and Trond is sleeping. I didnt get anything tonight... But i got alot earlier this evening... hehehe
Talk to you when i get home...
Love you
Hi Eva!
Since you made complaints against me not replying to your comment;
I am so sorry you didn't get any, but isn't that something that happens very rarely? You should be glad that you at least have someone to get "any" from... Look at me: Not even as much as a tongue in sight... No I am just kidding...
Yeah I told you about the man tonight, right, whilst we were listening to Coldplay in your flat.
Take care sweets!!
Eilen :-)
Dette høres spennende ut!!! :-) Gleder meg til å høre mer. Vi MÅ snakkes, altså!
Klemmmmmm
Post a Comment