Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Al final, soy terminada con mi examen en matemática

I am done! So so happy that I am finished with my math exam. I think it went well, to be honest. Thanks be to God! I dare to say that I think I nailed the 5'er. Woohoo!!

I didn't sleep a wink last night, well I think I got about 1,5 hours. When I woke up at 5.45 this morning I got up, and walked straight on the wall. Too tired for words! *lol* During the trip in to Stavanger, on the train, I had to keep pinching my thighs to stay awake. Have to say I was worried that I would be too tired to be able to concentrate. But, it got better. The only symptom of my sleep deprivation has been my ability to speak. I have said the wrong things like a million times today. First I said: "I am going to turn off my Stavanger now". Silly, when I meant my mobile. Fell asleep at the train going home. Can't remember stopping at Sandnes, but I do remember stopping at Varhaug, which is a good 20 minutes from Sandnes.

Ate horrible dinner when I came home. I had certainly deserved a great dinner, right? Unfortunately I don't have servants... *lol* But I was too tired, had headache, hip was tormenting me from the sitting today, and so I just threw some frozen mixed food in the pan, and cooked it. It tasted vile! Had I had a car I would have driven to Nærbø¸ to buy Chinese. Haha! That wouldn't have helped, as I just remembered that they are closed on Wednesdays.

In the Attic was incredible today. I think it's the best one I have seen. They played this recorded song by Simon Townshend, and it was really good. He has such a fantastic voice!
I am so glad I discovered this show, with it's fucking fabulous hostess with the mostess; Rachel Fuller. Can't wait for her EP to come out.

I have to go to bed now, I think. But I have a few things I need to do first, so I will end this oh so exciting entry.

I am going to have a lie-in tomorrow, if I am able to. You see there are people working on the road just outside my bedroom window. They are digging on/in the road to lay down some pipes and stuff. It takes forever, and I am so sick and tired of it. They make loud noise, plus they are in the way. Be done already!

I am going to dream about Bob, I have already decided, so I will hear nothing more on the matter, ok?!

Love - Monsoon xxx and some yyyy

No comments: