Yesterday evening I was at a friends house. Nice evening. After being at her place I walked home, which is a good walk, well to me anyway.. I am very happy that I did! I feel things are loosing up inside me. I am more happy and content now than I have been since December. Those months after Dec have been brutal in many ways. Maybe it's because spring is in the air? Could be... Whatever the reason is; I am thrilled.
Today after school I am meeting at friend, Rønnaug, at Sandnes. It is the second biggest town in the area. Rønnaug lives and works there, and I am meeting her at the trainstation. She is off work today so... And yes, Rønnaug is pregnant! I am so happy for her and her man Tommy. He is Danish, but has settled down here to be with her. The baby is due in November. When she told me she was pregnant I started to cry. I was so moved by it. There is a special bond between the two of us, and she is like a sister to me. We've been through so much together. She was the one who went to Ireland with me the first year I lived there.
I will go back to my Spanish now.
Monsoon :-)
Later on.
Who didn't study a whole lot today? Me! Me! Instead I talked to Vegar for quite some time. I asked could I share his picture in here, and he said yes. It isn't very good, Vegar looks a bit red, and it's kinda tiny, as I took it with the camera on my mobile. But here it is.

Had good few hours with Rønnaug. It's always nice to be with her.
I am trying to save money and I give myself a certain amount of money every week, and so I couldn't "afford" Chinese today. It is the first time without on a Friday since July last year I think...
Ok, I am off to watch crime now... Inspector Barnaby. So, bye for the second time today. :-)
*HAPPY* And smiling because I thought about Bob...
No comments:
Post a Comment