Yes, it's such a gorgeous day today. Blue sky and no clouds, but as usual at Vigrestad; there is a wind, but according to me that's just refreshing ...
I just sat out on my balcony to get a bit of sun on my body. It does one good to get some "sunny vitamins", after that long cold winter we had. Don't dare to sit too long in the sun though. My skin isn't used to it yet. Spring is just started. In addition I am one of those persons who takes care of her skin. So, I don't fry myself all day long sunbathing, and when I do sit outside; sunblock all the way. Here's why:
- Too tanned faces are kinda ugly. (if you are caucasian that is of course)
- I don't want to get sun burnt because it's not good for your skin.
- I don't want my face to look like a old dried up prune at 40.
- I have respect for the damage too much sun can do to ones skin/body (cancer etc)
Also my skin is that type that is quite fair and freckled (my face and some of my arms that is) so I don't get all that tanned. If I just as much as look out the window my freckels pop out. I don't mind. It's cute. I used to hate them, but I mean what can you do?They're there aren't they?!? And like in men I do fancy those who are fair skinned just like me. Bob has freckles on his hands. I like them... Oh darn, oh darn is he handsome. YES!!!
I am not a total maniac though, I do go out in the summer *lol*
Tonight I am going to Karin. She is going to make homemade pizza. Yummy! I love pizza, and Italian food in general. Must go to Italy some time. I have never been there. But I do adore Mexican and Chinese food as well. I am a sucker for HOT food which makes me sweat while I eat it. Garlic is also great in food, but the drawback is the "killing breath" it leaves you with. But it's ok for me, I am single anyway aren't I? But seeing I am so sexy, charming and attractive I probably won't stay single for long, eh? Yes, I truly believe that. My ex is getting married this summer. Weird. The next time I see her she is married to someone else, while my finger still has a mark from our engagement ring. Jaysis!
Finally I was able to sleep longer than 8. I slept until 11, and that was fucking great! Just as I woke up I got an SMS from Karin asking if she could come over in about an hour. When she came I hadn't even brushed my hair yet, so I looked a bit scary I guess. I had turned on the computer, and got stuck answering a man who had left me a message at Gaysir. He is a man who likes to dress up in womens clothing, and who is struggling with it. I try to help him, and apprently I have helped him already. I'm glad. Feel sorry for him, as he has no one he can talk to this about.
There are so many people out there living lives that they aren't true about, for some reason. They don't dare to be honest, there's too much at stake perhaps, or they just don't have anyone whom they can trust. I am so glad I can live my life, and be true to both myself, friends and family. You know being bisexual and all...
Even though it's difficult at times, as we experience prejudice from both the straight and gay communities. For some reason they think that being bisexual is the same as wanting/needing to be with both sexes at the same time, unable to be in a monogamous relationship. This is so not true! And to be honest I am sick of explaining myself, and standing up for myself for this.
I am just as committed as anyone else, and when I am with a woman I don't fancy or need to be with men, or vice versa. I am not more predisposed to be unfaithful than your average gay/straight person. The only difference between me and the rest of you is that I am able to form a loving lasting relationship with both women and men. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not one HUGE SEX FEST, or SEXORAMA where I fuck everything that moves. It's not only about the sex. A relationship is much more than that. But I am not going to deny the fact that I like sex. But that has to do with my personality, not my sexual predilection. But I like it within a relationship, not outside. I am not one for one-nightstands. I don't mind others having it, but it's not for me...
I can feel it's spring, most definitely. It's like ones body awakens after a coma, ready to live. At times like this it sucks to be single, and even more so when I totally adore Bob whom I can't have. I notice that I feel even more attracted to him now, and he works like a magnet on me. My body is literally being pulled towards him. *lol* No wonder as yummy as he is. I have never been this drawn to anyone in my whole life, and sometimes I pinch myself to see that what I am feeling for him is real. It's so much, and so strong. And so annoying too!
But I will get over him, eventually, and then... I have to take care of myself first, and become more healthy, then I will be ready to meet someone even better. (I so don't believe this right now. How can someone be better than him?!?)
For now, enjoy the lovely weather and be good to people!!
Hugs from a freckled Monsoon :-)
Ps
Had to enclose a picture of this talented and sooooo gorgeous girl.
She is an English actress, her name is Romola Garai, and she is 24 years.
Has played din BBC's "Daniel Deronda", Dirty Dancing 2, Vanity Fair, to mention some.

She has something about her.
No comments:
Post a Comment