But sadly for those of you who thought that; I am now back, as you presumably have noticed.
Today has been a very lazy day, indeed. Got up late, started my computer, and played Sims. Eva has been over here, after she left I played some more Sims, and then I went up to check on my parents. They are doing much better, “better by the day”, as my dad said. Thanks be to God. They have to buy a new car, and are thinking of buying a BMW. Please! I love BMW's. Have always been my favourite car, no doubt. Mum's too. A "BMW 521i" is stunning, truly! Just look at this specimen, it's like a panther waiting to attack...

I have played The Sims today. The last time I did so was at least 1,5 years ago. So then, when Eva told me she had played, I got the urge myself. I built this gorgeous house for one couple. Well, I love it anyways. It is so much fun building and decorating. I know it is very childish, but I don’t care what you think. Honestly. I am a very playful person, in everyday life, in bed, when being with kids, and when being alone. It makes me happy. However, I am not one of those who are unable to be serious. I can be dead serious, a lot! That’s why I love playful moments; they cheer me up non-stop!
I am finally into my healthy living again, after a too long, “I will eat till I explode break”. I have a goal to lose 7 kilos (15,4 pounds) before I start university in August. I should be able to, and since I've said it in here; I simply must!! I weighed me today, and I am telling you; sweat was running as I was dreading the result. But I was pleasantly surprised. I was only 2 pounds more. Which isn’t a lot since that extra weight is due to my period, or lack of it… So, woo hoo! Happy girl over here in Norway.
However, I was not so happy Saturday morning. I went to bed Friday night with a happy smile on my face, after having a nice evening with Eva. We had had Chinese, and talked and listened to music. Went to bed well knowing I wouldn’t be awoken at a unholy hour… Lovely.
But then at 7 on Saturday morning, an enormously loud sound awoke me, and then the FECKING excavator started its engine. I won’t quote myself, as the words were like a sailor’s… But I got so mad that I bet flames were coming out of my ears. Shira almost jumped through the door in fear, and started to hiss at the front door. To my huge relieve the bleedin’ thing was gone after 15 minutes, and I could return to my beauty sleep. I told you how I desperately need my beauty sleep. I can really notice that I am not 20 anymore. Lines and wrinkles are appearing under my eyes. I have found it best to avoid the mirror early in the morning, but how will I then put my make-up on? I am of course exaggerating ever so slightly. Here is my view by the way... Isn’t it a sight for sore eyes?
Maybe I will go to bed now. Early for once.
Hugs from Monsoon
Ps. I am unfortunately still immensely in love with Bob
3 comments:
So glad your parents are ok. Thank God is right!
Nice Beamer!
I've lost 6 kilos since I've been here in Taipei. I'm happy but it's slow coming off. I think slow is best to keep it off though.
You sound chipper.
Stay well and positve!
Love,
Sue D.
Yes, I am glad too...
And by God let's hope slow off means it's easier to keep it off, becacuse this is taking its time.
6 kilos, that's great! Congrats!
Yes, I am chipper, luckily.
Hugs Monsoon xxx
Hi sweety!
I will miss you too, a lot! But I guess we'll have to get used to it seeing you are moving to Kristiansand next year. *sobbing*
I bet you're looking forward to seeing Trond. Enjoy yourselves immensely, ok?
I love you too. It's weird to think about that we have been friends for 29 years. Wow!
Hugs Eilen
Post a Comment