Thursday, May 11, 2006

Good day... actually.

My family certainly is a bit weird sometimes. For instance, at home at my parents we each have one specific dinner plate. It’s been like that since I was very young. Here is the proof:
















As you can see they are neither pretty nor matching, like in most households… That is probably because we are not a normal household. We are kinda odd at times, but I like it that way. The one with the blue man on is mine, the horribly flowery one is mum’s, the sailboat one my brother’s, and the last one is dad’s. My ex got her own when she came into the family, and of course, it was different from the rest. I dislike it if I have to eat dinner without my own plate. *lol*. Needless to say; we have always had our permanent seats as well, both in the kitchen and the living room. If I should sit down in mum’s chair, it’s like a whole new world. The living room looks completely different from there, I am not joking you.
Strange isn’t it, what different families do. The system that exists and works for us, would never survive one week in a another family.*lol*

Here is something weirder: Swedish “dance bands”, looking all tragically hilarious. Not only do I find such music to be NOT music, but in addition, they are also sounding so terrible that I want to rip out my ears to be relieved from the pain. But looking at these pictures I would have to scratch out my eyes too, because; well look at them… For the love and honour of God, what the hell were they thinking? “Look at us, aren’t we the sexy ones”.

















Santas helpers, or maybe a group of elves? I don't know. You figure it out. I hope they sued their tailor/designer after this shot was taken. They must have realized how un-fucking-believably ugly they looked? Or maybe not, they look quite happy sitting their in their hot pink shirts, don't they.
















What is up with the hairdo on this one? The one in the middle obviously trying to hide some weird orange coloured baldness. Not very successful at it though, one might add... Those trousers are so hot, wow.

My dad is on a sick-leave so when I got home from school today I could pick up the car I borrow. Which is the one that isn't a total wreck from being crashed into. I drove to a friend of mine, Eva, and I noticed that I was acting particularly observant today. Looking in the mirrors at all times, and more. I guess it's only normal behaviour after what happened Sunday.

I saw Bob today. My heart popped out of my body for a few seconds, I swear it did. He is just so hot, and he affects me in the biggest way. For the love and honour of God, why is he so fantastic, and yet so annoyingly unattainable?!? BOLLIX!!!

It's past midnight now, just, so I think I'll go to bed. I most definitely need my beauty sleep. In fact I perhaps need to sleep all day long, seeing I have the looks that I have... God! For the past 5 weeks I have gotten very little sleep, due to the road work just outside my bedroom. The black marks and bags under my eyes have grown for each week, and still I never learn to go to bed early. But you see; I look so hot that I think I will try to hold on to this "wreck look". Isn't it very "in" to look like that?

Hugs Monsoon xxx

No comments: