Ooooh, wow, what a lie-in, my arse! At exactly 07.26, like every morning, the excavator started it's engine and woke me up in a blink. The sound is too loud for my sensitive ears in the morning. I was able t get a little bit more sleep, but at 8.30 I gave up. Felt like opening the window and shouting to them: "People are sleeping here, do you mind?".
So now I am going to go to mum's to see if she's home. Not going to school today, or tomorrow. Need a few days off. But next week it's back to reality.
Just had to get tell you about my "lovely lie-in"... hahah!!
Monsoon
3 comments:
Poooooor poor you!
I looked like crap too this morning. Yuk i duck!
Ok, now I am going to call to your house actually. Let's hope you're not contagious... *lol*
Love
Hi Eilen,
Sorry it took me so long to reply to your lovely message.
You need to be MY weight loss coach. WOW 55 pounds. That's fantastic.
I worked out tonight even though my stomach has been upset all day.
I have stomach probs here...I never had them in the US. oh well.
Congrats on your math exam! Big relief, eh?
Take care and enjoy your weekend,
Sue
Hi Sue!
Well, I don't know about that now. Don't think I would be such a good coach... *lol* Ok, 55 pounds is a lot, but it's just that I have such a long way to go before I am anytihng near "normal weight". It's hard to see the truth of what I have done to myself, and to my body. Tough one to swallow, no doubt.
To have an upset stomach is not the best. it's one of the worst feelings. Does it have to do with unfamiliar "bacterias", food and additivies?
Yes, being done with math is fantastic, especially if I did as well as I think I did... Still, Spanish left, on the 8th and 9th of June.
Take care yourself, and thanks for replying.
Monsoon/Eilen
Post a Comment