Sunday, May 28, 2006

Whoooo's happy?

I am. Are you shocked dearest? Yes, so am I.

Started the day with a good workout, followed by stretching, breakfast, and a shower. Oh, the joy of eating breakfast knowing you have done something great for yourself.
So from now on I will remember how content working out makes me. Then when I feel lazy and unmotivated one day, I will remind myself of the facts...

After getting myself all wet and slippery from the soap, I went up to my parents to check on the progress of their redecoration the living room. This is what it looked like.












How lovely. Eh... Yes those are my toes. Wearing socks in there wasn't a very good idea, and I was sitting in the sofa taking the picture with my mobile, so my toes sneaked in on the pic...

When they removed the carpet they found my drawings from back then. I had drawn in my own vey bad way, two houses, and written my name: Monsoon 9 years. Apparently I had forced my dad to draw as well, and then I had written his name and age over that... Also I have written my name 6 other places on the floorboards. I must have had a need to write back then as well. *lol* Especially my own name. Funny; I still do... I am such a scribbler you wouldn't believe it.

Eva is finally coming home today. She has been at her boyfriend's for almost a forthnight. I have missed her so much, and I am dreading the day she moves there for good. We have been friends for 29 years.

I think I am going to eat dinner now. I am hungry, and I can hear the taco tubs and the "taco mince meat" shouting for me from the fridge. besides, I am a bit boring today. But "feisty" and happy, and just wanting to dance at all times. I bet I'll be dancing with the fridge and the stove while making dinner too... Love dancing. And the song that I adore dancing to at the moment; Gnarls Barkley with "Crazy". Oooh, I just feel sexy while dancing to it...

Ok, shut up already!

Monsoon *dancing her way to the kitchen - woohoo - *

No comments: