Tuesday, May 30, 2006

If you're horny, you're horny, right!?

I had to laugh today when reading VG on the net. (VG is a Norwegian newspaper) On a flight from Bergen to Oslo a woman had seen a man at the back of the plane... Nothing odd about that, but; apparently he was wanking/jerking off/masturbating. Who does that in public? I mean, Ok, if you do get so insanely horny that you're about to explode, there is a toilet on the plane. But then again, maybe it was the fact that people could see him that turned him on? I don't know what he was thinking... *lol* You see I have never played with myself on a plane.
Here's a theory: Maybe he has seen too many porn movies where if a man is jerking off on a plane nobody seems to think that that's a weird thing to do. Instead the flight attendants smile at each other, lustfully, and soon they are showing him a jolly good time. Not only that, after a little while the whole bloody plane joins in on the "fun"... It could be such a scene he was fantasizing about as he was sitting there minding his own business...

Talking about doing that particular "business" in weird places. I remember seeing a website on the subject once. People wrote in and told about their weirdest place. Oh my God! Hilarious! I must say though, people are imaginative! So am I... I rest my case... *lol*

Didn't go to school today, cause I was getting a visitor. She is Eva's sister, and her name is Bente. We had a good talk, and I hope to see her soon. She is very nice! She actually went to the school I go to now, many years ago. And she still remembered her history teacher. No wonder; it's the same one I had last year, and he is a unique teacher.

Pounding headache. I worked out today as well, and it felt good afterwards. Feel bloated though, which is the worst thing. I can't stand it!! Yukky!

Dreading the Spanish exams next week. Heeelp! I am going to school tomorrow to study. I will have to practise on talking out loudly, cause that's what I have trouble doing. I get so nervous that my tongue curls up and falls asleep. My teacher said that if I mumble any norwegian words on my oral exam, he was going to kick me in the calf. So let's hope I will manage to stay clear of those pesky norwegian words, and pray that I will use only Spanish "small words"...

Ok, so now I will listen to music in bed, cause that helps when I'm a bit down in the dumps. Why am I dakrened out?!? Two keywords are; love, and also I am scared for my brother...

Hugs Monsoon :-) Who at least has worked out for 28 minutes today, which is a new record. (yes, while I have been obese needless to say... I used to be goalkeeper in handball, for many many years)

Stay well!

No comments: