Monday, May 01, 2006

Mood, such a complex thing

I have been in a better mood today, a bit at least. Probably because I have surrounded myself with people. I was at my parents first, then Eva's, and I just came home from Karin now. My parents are going to redecorate their living room. About fecking time, if you ask me. The carpet has been begging to be replaced since the Middle Ages, and needless to say; time has taken its toll on it. I have been suggesting nice colours to paint the walls today. To my big surprise my mum weren't alien from my ideas. But the curtains are staying. The queen has spoken... "The day I find curtians that I love, I will replace the ones we have, not before, so stop nagging me." - quote mum. She barely dares to clean them, she is afraid they will be too fragile to endure the trip in the washingmachine. *laughing* Mum is one strange, stubborn and difficult lady sometimes. Hmm... Am I just like her I wonder!? No, not in that particular way, because I am not conservative. She doesn't have a dishwasher, can't stand computers and refuses to learn how to use them, and we were the last ones to get a microwave.

Tomorrow I will be totally stressed out. I will be languishing while yearning to eat sweets. I am like a drug addict, I really am. I get headaches and I become extremely irate. But I will have to live through it, in order to bring myself into the right track again. Nothing good comes from eating sweets. It doesn't do me any good, only more pain. My face becomes spotty and bloated, and my body swollen. I know that this time won't be as hard as before, because I haven't sunk nearly as deep as I used to, thanks be to God! Plus, I haven't gained weight either. Puh!

Getting in tune... Fantastic song! Just had to say, because it was playing on my Windows media player just now...

One more, rainy, day, (great song as well actually...) and then it's final exam. Oh, I am not nervous at all. Nooooooh.... I am cool, have everything under control and feel on top of the world. Yup, that's me!

Yuk, Shira jumped onto my "boob-area", and left a snail there. She has a gift that cat, you know to bring me small little treasures like that snail. It's probably her way of saying she loves me, seeing she can't talk...

I don’t want to, anymore


How long is this going to be?
This state of mind, this absence
How did it start, yes; how? how?
On a winter morning, when I first saw you
A revolution, I will never forget

I see you, my heart crumbles
I long for you, I need you,
But I don’t want to love you any more

How ardently I adore you
Your passion, all that is you, always,
When you are around, I see you
No escaping the intensity in those brown eyes
Such a revolution, every time

I see you, my heart crumbles
I long for you, I need you,
But I don’t want to love you any more

How your presence strengthens me
and yet also shatters me
Your words make me wiser, I want to learn
How you give me nothing and yet everything
There is no reality, there is no you and me

How one look can suffice, and create certainty
Through you, I see life
No words needed, I understand anyway
How can I go on searching for it?
When you have showed me perfection

I see you, my heart crumbles
I long for you, I need you
But I don’t want to love you any more


I am now going to sit back and listen to The Who loudly, play imaginary drums, guitar and base, and sing. Love it! *lol* I love the fact that Bob also likes them, with a passion I'm sure. But at the same time it's a bit annoying because every time I hear The Who I think about him, and probably will continue to do so after I am supposed to get over him... Ah well...

I am a bit more content now. After seeing the news, and seeing and hearing about the situation in Darfur I should be ashamed of myself for complaining about my situation. It's almost incomprehensible, too much to take in without going crazy and numb... Terrible, terrible...

Hugs from Monsoon ;-)

No comments: