Sunday, May 07, 2006

Crying

My parents were in a car accident. A car hit then from behind. Their car was totally smashed in the rear. TERRIBLE to see my mum lying there, being carried into the ambulance... The same with my dad, he was in shock and talked "crazy", but he could walk at least. He too went away with an ambulance.

I hope they will be ok. At least it didn't look life treathening.

Please God!

UPDATE!

They are fine!! Angels must have been watching over them I think. My brother was supposed to have been with them in the car, but luckily he got a lift with our cousin. If he had been in the backseat... The rear was, like I said, totally smashed, so... I am just so gratful that they are somewhat ok. Bruised, shook-up, neckpains and aching bodies, but that's nothing compared to what could have been.

Thank you so much to all of you who have sent me your prayers and love, in here, in Rachel's blog, by e-mail and sms! That meant a lot to me. Who says there isn't love and care in the world?

I am just so relieved. *huge sigh*. Those waiting hours last night, to hear some news, they were like 1000 hours.

Monsoon

11 comments:

blue said...

Dear Monsoon

I'm sorry to hear about your parent's accident.
You are in my prayers.

Tomoko xx

Silverwriter said...

Monsoon, I am so sorry. Thinking about you and saying my prayers. Sending light and love your way.

lryicsgrl said...

I am sending prayers your way. I hope it helps to know that others are thinking of you and your parents, and we all pray for the best.

Elaine said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts. I hope your folks are going to be OK.

MargieCM said...

My thoughts are with you and your parents - make sure they know you love them! I'm glad to hear that their injuries don't seem to be life-threatening. Nevertheless, such things are always terribly traumatic. I hope to hear good news of both your parents' recovery soon. Look after yourself,

M x

rachel fuller said...

darling,
best wishes for you and your parents. I am sure they will be just fine. what a shock for you though. stay strong. rachel

Suesjoy said...

Thank goodness they are ok!
Just read Rachel's blog.
I will still pray that they are alright.
Take care,
Sue

James Casey said...

Delighted to read they're all right. Thank goodness. Think mine must have been a slightly retroactive prayer, but hey.

grace said...

I just came over from Rachel's blog, SO glad to hear that your parents are ok. Those waiting hours must have been torture. There are angels out there... x Grace

Bri said...

Dear Monsoon,

A horrible shock, but thank God they are alright! Please know how many people kept you and your family in positive thoughts and prayers....powerful.
Hugs,
Brina

Koos F said...

Hi Ellen,
Thanks for sharing the news about your parents with us!
Wishing them the best.
Love
Koos