Monday, May 22, 2006

Vegar

Vegar is one of my best friends at school, and he has once again managed to cheer me up. I came to school today at around ten, and the first thing I see is his smiling face, a face which shows he cares about me. It was so good to see. Then the receptionist started talking to me, and she had me in a laugh as well. She and I have talked a whole lot since she started here, and I will miss her when I leave this school. I will miss a lot about this school.

I studied for about an hour, and then I went into the room where Vegar is sitting, and we've had a nice chat. I am still at school, and so I will go back to my studying.

Just had to say that I am feeling better today.

Love Monsoon :-)

1 comment:

greekzoe said...

Hi Eilen!

I read your previous post and it just made me outraged that someone could be so cruel and say things like they did to you. I have no tolerance for ignorance.
But as the saying goes, what goes around, comes around. And one day, they will be on the receiving end. I am sorry you had to be spoken to that way. I am glad you have a friend in Vegar.

Take care,
Zoe
P.S.
I think you are very pretty.