Thursday, May 25, 2006

Woo hoo!

I just had to share that I have lost more weight, FINALLY!!! One more kilo and I am down to under... Ok, I think I will keep that to myself. But it's like a milestone to me, a magic number, cause I haven't been under that in some years! I am so happy, and so proud. I will continue this for as long as it takes to make me normal again. (though I detest the term "normal"...)


















I had to share this very silly looking picture of me. This was my first time drinking alcohol. I was 18, and my friend Rønnaug was home alone. I desperately hope I was wearing that hat simply out of pure drunkenness, but who knows?! Was it maybe "arty" in 1992 to look like a cheap sailor? I can't remember... Anyways, do notice the extremely unintelligent look. And I think I am trying to smile, but apparently I wasn't very successful at it. In addition I am squinting. I love making fun of old pictures of myself, I have to say. No wonder I don't drink so much... When one looks like that after sniffing the cork, who would ever want to drink!!?! *lol*















This is a picture of, some of, my hall. You can a see tiny part of my livingroom as well, or at least the bookshelf...

I am going now.

Monsoon xxx

No comments: