Friday, June 09, 2006

More good news!

I GOT A 6 ON MY SPANISH!!!!

Got one grade on the oral exam, and one on the written, and together there was, according to my teacher, no doubt that I should get a 6!

I am so happy, and so proud of myself. My teacher said that he was very glad I got a 6, because I so totally deserved it, and that I had been a great pupil and an asset in class! Yea!!!

Monsoon The happy one!!! :-)

4 comments:

blue said...

Hi Eilen!

Congrats on SUPERB scoreb of SPANISH!
I can't speak SPANISH at all.lol.
I'm proud of you.

CLAP CLAP CLAP!!

Tomoko xx

P.S.Sorry for deleting previous comment.It's my fault.

Monsoon said...

Hi Tomoko!!

Thanks so much for your nice comment. I have to admit that I am proud myself.. :-)

Eilen xxx

Elise said...

Buenas tardes, chica!!!

Estoy muy, muy, MUY alegre por tu nota de español!!! *grovel, grovel* You really deserve it!!!

Now it's just me left... *frantically biting teeth*

ANYways, will go outside and enjoy the last sun rays of the day... Finally summer has arrived! :-D Hopefully it'll last...

Elise

Martha-Anne said...

Sweet! Congrats!!