Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bom shakalaka, bom

Just a tiny update from the frustrated lady in red. Oh my! I am seriously scared, worried, and desperate. I can't write!! Yikes! And also; yesterday I found out that I had totally overlooked one of the books in our syllabus. Yea! This was in addition a very vital book for the kind of exam question we got. So I rang around to bookstores “nearby”. I got lucky at last, and the nice man put it aside for me to collect today. I had to go all the way to Sandnes to buy it, which takes me about 35-40 minutes, depending on the traffic. Well, at least I didn’t have to go all the way to Stavanger. But instead the traffic was insane; a main road is blocked because of landslide. I did get the book eventually.

By the way; here this: Yesterday I went to the library to see if they had the missing book. The man had to call someone, and while he waited for them to call back I went to my favourite books. Found one that looked nice and started to flip through it. KA-BOOOOM it said in my stomach all of a sudden. Why? Oh only because there in that tiny yearbook thingy was a picture of the man himself. Yes Bob for crying out loud! He was so gorgeous I wanted to die! This was in 1991 and he was 36 at the time. Looked almost the same, and his tiny, yet insanely attractive smile, was there too. I was completely dumbfounded! Didn’t expect that at all. So I stared on that for a few minutes, as I was in shock over the dazzling man… When I woke up I quickly put it aside and found some other interesting book. It was on my favourite subject. Was this an innocent book or not? Yes, you guessed correctly, it wasn’t. He was fucking featured there as well. Jaysis! What’s up with that? He was only 30 there, and was holding up a book together with some other men. Sooo cute… I didn’t dare to look for more books there, and went to another part of the library. Must say this though; he has apparently always been totally hot, but I still find him the hottest now. Perhaps that is weird, don’t know. My only worry is that I apparently have to find some new preferred reading category, as he is in all the books I want to take out. As I didn’t know him earlier, I never singled him out before… Mum thought this was utterly funny… Bad mummy… *lol*

Well, Agnete my psychologist friend has helped me over the phone today. So tomorrow I am going to write the introduction and send it to her. She lives in Oslo, which is about 450 kilometres away, so this help has to go via mail and phone. Irene helped me via Msn and that helped too. Plus you great blogger friends too. I did print out what you wrote to me. Thanks, you are true darlings!

I am thrilled that the library visit screwed me up even more than I am. Is that actually possible? Let’s ponder…

Ok, this turned out to be a not so tiny update. Gee!

Going to Janne for pizza soon, so I will go and wish you a good evening.

*dreaming my life away*

Monsoon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you a wonderful sunday...

Hugs! Laura

Debojit Chowdhury said...

Interesting article
http://coachingmantra.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you are wonderful, miss monsoon!