Sunday, November 05, 2006

VIKING!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Viking beat the holy delights out of Brann and won 5-0. Jaysis that was good! My heart is pounding like crazy here. And because of that, plus some more, they managed to stay in the “elite series” here in Norway. What a total humiliation for Brann which actually became number two in the series. *Jumping up and down in exalted happiness*. I am crying like a baby too… Woo hoo!!

Ok, sorry for you not Norwegian, but I just have to write a few lines from a Viking song now. This is a very important day. Ijeh scored 4 goals, bleedin amazing!

D e Viking, d e Viking så komme nå
Du kjenne vel di mørkeblå
D e Viking, d e Viking så storme frem
Å di ska bringa seieren hjem
Å øve heile byen hørres skriking på Viking
D e vel et festlig heiabrøl
Hei!
D e Viking, d e Viking
Di vinne viss di vil
Å sette adle kluter til

CONGRATULATIONS VIKING!!

I’ve been to my grandma’s Birthday celebration today. Fabulous food, as usual. Yum.
I always feel incredibly single at these things, as I am the only single person within ten miles. My cousin Agnete, who is 15, even had her boyfriend there. God! The singleness becomes very obvious on occasions like this, if you know what I mean. Well, what can you do really. I am single, and I am sure I will continue to be single for years to come. For crying out loud; first I have to get a certain someone out of my lovey dovey head, don’t I?! And then we can begin to look for possible and eligible partners…

I just want to thank you all for your lovely comments on my blog. I appreciate it so much, you have no idea!! I treasure each and every one of you.

School tomorrow, then I’m not going in before Thursday when the home exam is being dealt out. I am sure I will be Ok.

I promise I will have better things to write about tomorrow. Right now all I can think of is Viking.

Have a lovely Sunday you great folks out there in cyber space.

Hugs from me – Monsoon -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and we treasure you!