Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Is there life?

Woo hoo… *lol* This has been a dreary day, and not to mention hungry day. ME WANT REAL FOOD! *drooling and practically dying in front of the fridge* (ever so slightly exaggerated!?) This diet thing makes my seriously mental in the head, already… *lol* I am in Headache City and Psycho Ville! In addition; so hungry it hurts.

"My” coacher doesn’t answer my mails, so I am not sure whether to stay on this thing or not. Firstly he hasn’t told me how much to eat, how frequent, what to eat together with what, and so on, so how will I know? Secondly I am basically only doing it to get those two free sessions to give to my friend. But now I am starting to think that there’s something not right. I can’t be bothered to live like a rabbit for ten consecutive days without that “prize”, no way. I will of course eat healthy, and I mean really healthy. Not semi-healthy like the past 2, 5 months. I would like to be able to allow myself to eat some bread and meat though. Wait what was that? Ooh. It was the chicken filets calling me from the freezer. They want me to eat them. God! I am such a freak! If I can’t live one day without meat, what’s to become of me? I am smiling cause I find myself amusing right now. Like I have never gone one day without meat before. Of course I have. Jainey, it just seems so much worse today. It must be the mix of the lack of meat, Tab, bread and carbs in general. Yeah… I am “de-carbodrated”

Only good things about today have been Malin’s visit, and the Msn chat with dear Irene. And music, let’s not forget music! Always a treat! Which reminds me; I have been wanting to post this lovely picture of the “In The Attic” gang. Aaawh… Aren’t they cute?


It is Rachel Fuller with her beloved Pete (who can blame her?), Pete’s brother Simon Townsend, and in the back is fabulous Mike Cuthbert. It is Rachel and Mikey’s show, but both Pete and Simon appear quite frequent too, either as musicians or technicians…

*chicken filets, salmon filets, chicken mince, steaks*

Also according to some feminists this is porn:

I have one question for you guys: Have you ever, I mean ever, watched pornographic pictures or films? Apparently not, because that doesn’t look like this at all. I can assure you! This to me shows one women in her very nice underwear. Nothing more. She doesn’t spread her legs or put a finger in her mouth and suck it while looking at “you” with lust in her eyes… She just sits and stands around her apartment wearing underwear. Yes, I can see where you find that pornographic. If “Hennes and Maurits” or H&M, is to advertise their knickers and bras, how do you suggest they do it? With trousers and sweaters hiding what’s underneath? I am exceptionally sick and tired of these know-it-alls that apparently have nothing to do with their time, except dig up so-called problems and complain about them. I don’t agree with you, not at all.

Monsoon

B..

No comments: