Wednesday, November 01, 2006

¡Hola amigos!

I’ve had a very restive night. My sheet was all crinkly and was basically lying in one big lump under me. No sheet on the edges of the mattress. Are we restless much!? Apparently all my mind could think of was ”him”, because every time I woke up I had had another dream about him. Oh dear God! Why can’t I at least have some “peace” at night? Of course the dreams are wonderful, and I love “seeing” him, but it doesn’t do me any good now does it?

So my day started with the most tired face, and body, I’ve had in a long time. I was barely able to haul myself to the shower. I wish someone could have carried me. Yes, because obviously that would have been possible. I guess we would have needed a hoist for that. *lol*

As I am in a very sensuous mood today I wanted to post this picture. There is something enticing, yet a bit daring, about it. Makes you imagine, which I like.

I really enjoy feeling like this, as it makes me feel sexy. I don’t often do that, due to the way I look. But when in this mood I don’t seem to care, which I appreciate. Sexuality and sensuality are very essential things, in my life at least. Makes me happy! And I mean the sense of it, not any “action”, if you know what I mean. Well, of course action isn’t to be frowned upon either, *lol* but that wasn’t my point as of now. I sometimes wonder what causes these moods/senses to emerge. Hormones, life, fantasies, my dreams (might be this time yes… hihi), people I meet, or is it just from some unexplainable place within me? Who knows?

Had a good day at Uni, where I was the one who talked the most in class. Wow! Amazing. I was actually surprised myself. Afterwards I went to my coaching thing, where I even got homework. I am going to write ten things each day that I am fond of about myself. 5 about appearance and 5 about my inner qualities. How difficult is that going to be? Exceptionally! In particular the appearance thing as I am not awfully happy about what I see in that frickin mirror. We’ll see…

Love from Monsoon who ADORES music, as usual...

4 comments:

*lynne* said...

Hi there! Was watching a PBS special on tv titled "Get up Stand Up" chronicling music as a medium for protest and awareness.. of course U2/Bono were mentioned,, and I thought of you :-)

So long, farewell! said...

Thankyou for the lovely birthday wishes for my hubby! Much appreciated :o)

Like Lynne, I always think of you when I here U2 or Bono mentioned *grin*

Glad you are feeling sensual and sexy, nothing beats it!

xxx

Monsoon said...

Lynne and Moxie: Awwh... you're both so lovely and cute! I guess I must have mentioned a couple of times that I like U2!?! Or!?! *lol*

But I love The Who just as much actually. True.

Hope Captain fantastic had a great day Moxie!

Hugs Monsoon :-)

Monsoon said...

By the way; no Moxie, nothing beats feeling sensous and sexy. It gives the whole body, spirit, mind, soul and all a fabulous nurture...