I have never written something like this before, and I have to say; I am fucking freaking out! HEEEEEEEEEEEELP! I feel insanely stupid, like I have no brains what so ever. I don’t know anything! Have I read any books on the subject? Have I been to lectures and discussed this in the social work workings groups? Nooo, did I? Does not feel like it at this very moment. Perhaps I left an important part of my brain somewhere on the way back home today. Yes, it could have been on the train tracks, I probably lost it when entering the train. There you go! I better go back to Stavanger and retrieve it then…
There is something unusual going on with me today. I think that for the first time since 1988 I am in fact cold. Now there’s a word which isn’t a big part of my dictionary. I am in reality freezing cold. Like from the inside and out. My cheeks are red and roasting, while the rest of the body is icy. I have constant goose bumps because of it. So I use my chilly arms to cool down my cheeks. *lol* I even had to go and lie in bed for a while to try to get some heat up. Unfortunately that resulted in unwanted thoughts, so I had to get up again.
I want someone special to come and hold his arms around me, as I am very sure that would defrost both body and mind…
Now, on the other hand, I need some food. I am going to have some dinner, as it is almost 6.
If my mind stays hazardously useless for the rest of the evening, I might write something unwise and unintelligent later on as well. Don’t expect great things to come from my fingers today, unless you’re talking about something completely different.
Leaving you with one of my favourite paintings by the Norwegian Edvard Munch; Madonna. I could look at her face all day. Look at it! What is she feeling, sensing, experiencing, being? I know what I think, but what do you others think?

Monsoon
6 comments:
I love the Munch painting!
Hope you warm up soon - maybe you have a bug which is why you are so cold and can't get your head around the essay question?
Sorry I can't help with that - I have fudge for brain!
x
You COLD!!! How is that possible?
I cant remember last time you said that....
At school today we talked about genitals... Like I dont know what a mans penis looks like... ha ha ha..
I guess someone don't know that...
Well looking forward to tomorrow... Chinese food...
See you then
Love
MÆG
Moxie: Thanks, I am a bit better now... But we've had one of those really rainy windy icecold days. the kind that stick within you in a way. yuk. fudge brain, ok!? Hehe...
Eva: Yes I know. Me cold. I can't remember the last time that happened. Like I said it must have been befor 1988... *lol*
Penis, pray what is that? I ahve forgotten what it looks like, it's been so long... *laughing* and exaggerating...
can't wait for chinese either. YUM YUM!
love to you both!
"why we should be conscious of our views on humans" ... dunno if it's on the right track, but my initial reaction is "in order to recognize / identify / address any stereotypes/ assumptions we may have" after all, we see the world as we want to see it. We "project" onto people behvaiours that perhaps *we8 want to see. And we usually don't realise it. So, if we are actually conscious [self-aware] of how we perceive others, then we can start to look beyond layers of perception and prejudice on both sides, and perhaps actually see the real root issues of problems, and also see the commonality we all share.
Wow, I haven't lost my art of bullsh*t, teehehee! But seriously, if that is anywhere near what you need, hope that helped! :-)
And... hope you feel better soon!!
Lynne: Thanks! Yes, I had just started to understand it the same way... So when I read your comment now; it helped a lot!!
you're very insightful. I've never written assignments like this, so I am not sure how to break into it, if you know what I mean. But your words did help, so thanks again Lynne, for always being so smart!!
Monsoon :-)
Momiji: No I have one week to finish it. It's a very important exam,, as this is the final exam for the whole cyllabus we've had so far in the study. If I fail twice I will have to start over in first class, next year, so I guess you can say: I better not fail!!
I'm not so cold anymore, thanks be to God! I guess it was just one of those icy to the bone day...
I can't remember having the flu, as I never get ill. I have had a cold once, I think, since 1999.
I am going to library today, so I will ask for the book you mentioned.
Yes, her face is sensual! Relaxed, as if she just was in extasy.(To put it a little bit descreet...)
Love Monsoon
Post a Comment