Thursday, November 16, 2006

Plumbopyrochlore

I am utterly beat. Feels like I’ve been in a marathon. Mind blank, head is vacant, fingers weak, body numb, and mood crappy. Wonderful, just wonderful. And I still have tons of pages to read over the weekend in both psychology and law. Can’t wait; luckily there’s Saturday for that.

I love Christmas. It is my favourite time of the year. It’s what it means, its decorations and the cosiness of it. There is one thing I loathe though; the commercial communities’ early start. The bathing suits have hardly been packed away, before we are forced to celebrate Christmas, at least while out shopping and going through the mail. They start selling their special X-Mas marzipan and other candy in September, the catalogues for toys and gift ideas are out even before the last Easter eggs have been eaten. I cannot stress enough how much I detest this. It takes the wonder and the special feelings out of the Advent time and the “Christmas month” December. For every year that passes they start earlier. I am sure that in a few years time Christmas will actually start in August. Makes me sick to my stomach. It’s like one gets fed up with it before it even starts. My wish is for a world where Christmas, and I mean everything about it, isn’t allowed until Advent starts. There’s nothing wrong with celebrating then. I have a lot more on my mind, complaints that is, about the way Christmas is celebrated, but I will address that some other time.

I have found out that I am freakishly annoyed by sound, especially when I want to be alone, sleep, relax or just be… And by that I mean sound that I can’t control, mostly. Like on a flag pole there’s this thread that you use to hoist the flag with. Well when not in use this thread is making noises in the wind. Lawnmowers, in particular when they go on and on and on, the sound of the automatic train doors when open, screeching high pitched female voices, exaggerated use of chewing gum, and other loud banging noises that appear when I don’t want them to. Oh and one thing that annoys me, both because it is vulgar, inappropriate and infuriating; young teens on the train talking loudly about how disgustingly drunk they were, how many guys they fucked during the weekend, and how little they remember of it. *Chills* Yes, I am easily annoyed like that. People, in general don’t annoy me though. I am very patient. It might not sound like it, but I am!! Just ask my best friends. ;-)

Well, the freak of nature will shut her hole now.

I love to dance, listen to music, talk, laugh, play and read, just to mention a few things that don’t annoy me. Hehe…

Monsoon


3 comments:

Vans said...

I know the feeling of being thoroughly annoyed, especially when all you want is a little peace and quiet!

Christmas has started already? I wouldn't have known, what with teh radio stations playing Christmas music 24/7...and they started LAST WEEK! Oi!

The weekend is coming...Try to relax then, eh?

Peace, love, and good happiness stuff...~*~K

Eva said...

hello my darling!
Im soon going to Kristiansand to my trond! juuuhuuu! I just have to say something about you writing ....
I love christmas... Not christmas in September or October. I love christmas in December!!!
A lot of candles, dark outside, good and worm inside, "christmas-smells". You know what I mean?
I love "dressing" my appartment for Christmas. The only bad thing about christmas is all the money we use! I have no idea how I'm gonna buy all the gifts i have to buy... Were am I gonna find the money.... In my madress???

Love you my darling!
Have a lovely week-end! I know i will.... ;)

Eva

PS! klokka 0805

Monsoon said...

~*~K: I will try to relax. I have declared today "Do bugger all day", and so I will... *lol*

Eva: Love you too, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay with Trond, which I am sure you will. ;-)

Momiji: Yeah, I think people in geenral tend to dislike the fact that christmas comes earlier by the year. Bet Paris looks lovely though. Hehe. About noises. Well you know I live in a small place, only about 1800 people here. No traffic jams, there's not even a roundabout or trafficlights. Hihi.
Did live in Oslo for four years but that was in a very quiet housing estate, with villas. So I guess I am not really used to "uncontrollable sound" that much...

Have a good weekend all of you!

love