People who are like this must have suffered from severe deficiencies growing up, in terms of love, care and boundaries. I wish cruelty to animals were looked upon much harder than it is in this country. I have read and heard that one of the earliest signs that we’re dealing with a psychopath is when kids, and youths, are being malicious towards animals. They start off with small animals, and as they grow bigger and older, as do the animals. As adults they “need” to go for humans to “satisfy” their urges for control and cruel dominance. I think it is scary and horrendous stuff.
It was so so dark when I got up at 5.30 this morning, or dare I say night?... I feel I’ve spent this whole day yawning. Insanely tired. No wonder, as I couldn’t sleep. I was thinking about flowers and other nice things… Or wait, no that’s not true. I was thinking about something nice all right, but also “illegal”. BAD GIRL! BAD MIND! BAD FANTASIES!
I wasn’t alone being tired though, at school that is. We started the day with a “writing an assignment course”. I learned a lot, and got a lot of pointers as to how to do it… I’ve never written a real assignment before, and so my first one will be an exam. Consoling much!?
I can’t believe that in ten days, or a little more, Rønnaug is going to be a mum. It is just so weird. Almost unreal. It seems only yesterday that she came home with me and we totally loved U2 together, and laughed our heads off by Garfield. She is the one who taught me to like The Who; so thank you so incredibly much! Did I teach you about U2, I mean did I teach you to really appreciate it? Can’t remember. By the way; I have a new favourite song by The Who. It is called My wife, and it is really cool.
This is me; on the train waiting for it lo leave. I was all alone in that compartment, which is why I dared to take a picture. I seem tired and; really bad hair day, judging by the look of this. Hmm… I swear it was much nicer as I left the house this morning.

I am off school tomorrow, which suits me fine. Stay up late, write, read, drool over someone whom I shouldn’t, do other nice things and just enjoy… ;-)
Monsoon - nocturnal little creature -
4 comments:
I agree totally about people who are cruel to animals. It's so scary. I've read that too about people who have disorders mistreating animals then moving on to bigger targets. *shudder*
As you may (or may not) know, Captain Fantastic and I foster dogs who have been mistreated or abandoned and have issues because of it. We help them to learn that humans can be nice and kind and we get them ready to be homed with a nice family. Unfortunately this will stop soon as CF has fallen in love with the latest foster dog so we are keeping him - and then we got the foster dog a puppy so he wouldn't be left out when baby comes :o) but at least we have helped over the years!
Here's some Easy Labour Vibes for your friend *ELV's*
and I think you look great in your photo, I like the blonde highlights in your hair :o)
xxx
That's such a good thing of you two to do! Imagine the gratitude all the dogs you have fostered must have! You've done important work!!
I think you can "retire" with a clear conscious. No doubt!
Hugs
Apart from my few great friends I prefer animals over people.They should be revered.
you look so CUTE, do you have dimples ?
NINA
Momiji: Courage under fire eh!? I had to get up that early in order to get to my lecture.. YAAAWWWN!!!! *lol* Thanks for the compliment...
Nina: Yes, animals, I love them too!! SO seeing stuff like this almost kills me.
Thanks, and I am not so cute. But thanks for saying so anyway... Yes, I do have small dimples... But for some reason on that picture one of them shows a lot...
Thanks both for commenting.
Needed that, I am in a dark mood...
Love
Post a Comment