Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mindless mumbo jumbo

I started this study because I want to help/support/empower people to get out of whatever difficult situation they’re in, and for whatever reason. As I read I find myself agreeing with one of the authors. She says about her own years of studying social work: “I thought this was about learning about other people. But it wasn’t long before I learned that it had just as much to do with me learning about myself.” This is so true! I have actually had to put down the books sometimes, as emotions rise high. It hits close to home. I think to myself: Is this allusive?” God, it stirs me up!

I have come to a decision. In order to try even harder at letting go of the always present Mr. B himself, I have chosen to try get totally pre-occupied with my studies. (GOD I miss him though!!) To focus on what’s important to me right now; which is to get an education. So I will learn for the sake of learning, not just good grades, explore, expand and grow and so on. Take pleasure in becoming the best social worker I can turn into.

I am exceptionally emotional at the moment. And have been for the past two weeks. I don’t know what it is. Well, I do know some reasons, the most apparent ones, but the more underlying ones are harder to pinpoint. I feel I am in a phase of transition in my soul, and life in general. Can’t really explain, but I hope that it will get clearer as time goes by. Like I’ve said before; sometimes I wish I were a robot. Emotions are fucking my life up, no doubt. And I am not one for living in repression either. I can’t disavow what’s inside. Neither can I hide it for me, or anyone else. I have to live, feel and be honest, in all aspects like that. Can’t go around pretending everything is grand. “I don’t bottle up my feelings, as it isn’t good for me”. I am sad, but simultaneously I am becoming more content also, which I am grateful for. It’s all my own work with my mind and social life.

If I may sound/be silly; I miss a few things, physically, like crazy! When you're used to intimacy for 6 years, and then in the split of a second it's all gone... Drives me nuts with longing.
Especially towards a certain someone. I've never been near him that way, and I can  practially feel how my hands want to touch him. For some reason; his hair, hands and cheeks in particular. I also miss kissing. I love it. It's so intimate and the feeling of your love's lips, oh kill me now! But not as much as a tongue in sight, except my own... *lol* 

Jabber, jabber, jabber. I am sure this was all very interesting, to hear me talking about things like this. Ah well! It’s my blog, isn’t it!? *lol*

I will leave you go now.

But before I go; try to log on to the Internet using these instructions, found in a Hotel in Asia. Good one! Hihi...
Monsoon :-)

7 comments:

Shahrzad said...

hi dear friend,

Nice to hear from you.*hug*
Yes, I quite agree that for knowing others we should begin to know ourselves first.
Wish you the best.

Shahrzad

Crabby said...

Monsoon, not to fret. I happen to know for a fact that emotions can tend to fuck up everybody's life now and then. (that's why I personally keep ice cream always on hand)

Anyway, just popped in to wish you a HAPPY TWEENER WEEK! WOOT!

Damn, I love TWEENER WEEK!

Monsoon said...

Shahrzad: yeah, isn't that very true. I am learning it first hand at the moment. Hugs to you too!

Crabcake: Of course I know that emotions fuck up everyones lives. But I can't talk on behalf of the whole human race. I say what's inside of me. I can't tell how others are feeling, only how I am.
As for ice-cream: Unfortunately I have an eating-disorder, so I can't have ice-cream at home, not at the moment. Blast! *lol* Comfort eating is just what I am trying to get out of.

tweener week; hmmm... Don't know what that is actually.

Hugs!

Monsoon

*lynne* said...

wishing you all the best for your "time of transition" - introspection and getting to grips with yourself is always good [never easy, but certainly good]!

oh - and that chinese hotel's internet connection instructions: LoL I don't understand how & why "sex" appears so often! LMAO!

Vans said...

It is so true that in order to understand others, we mut first understand ourselves...which many times, can be quite difficult.

I know the feeling quite well, about being a roller coaster of emotions, I have gone through it many times myself, especially in the last year. Here's hoping 2007 brings many more happy days than 2006.

I have a bit of a different view on life than most people I know...and I think at times it makes them think I'm nuts. But so be it. Far as I can see...'It is what it is.' And that's the one phrase I live by. There are some things you just can't change, so why fret over them?

I've rambled on a bit more than I had liked to...so...Good Night my dear friend.

Much love to you...
~Karen (shhhhh!!!)

Anonymous said...

Hi, me again

I still can't believe this guy Bob. Why won't he be with you. How can anyone not want that? ;-)) You're everyting a guy would want, well guys like me. You should talk to him. You are gorgeous. :-)))

Sean

Monsoon said...

Lynne: Thank you so much. It is an exciting time, I must say. Just hope it will turn out ok.

Vans: I hope for you too that 2007 will bring lots of happiness and not so many "roller coaster rides". I am quite different from a lot of my peers too, so I relate to what you're saying. Not all new people I meet deal well with that, but hey; screw them! *lol*
Thank you so much, Karen (yes; ssshhh...)

Momiji/Lilie: Yeah, I love my emotions, but just for short period of times I wish to switch them off. Like my terribly strong feelings for Bob; could I find an on off button please!? Thanks for believing in me!

Sean: You crack me up. Like I am everything a guy could want. Are you blind? Sorry, but guys don't drool over fat girls. Howcome there isn't a long line of men outside my apartment then, eh? To tell you the truth; most guys turn away in sheer disgust when they see me. They don't even meet my eyes. That is reality. Harsh, but true. However; I thank you for thinking such good things about me, and for telling me. It's good to know that some guys are able to like what's inside. As for Bob; he is married. Nothing more to say. I can't talk to him, because of that.

Love to all of you!!

Monsoon