Ok, right now I am totally boring, and I have nothing to write about that would be of any interest. So I am posting this instead. Feel free to copy and give me your answers. Maybe my mind will be kinder later on tonight, as I am usually more "creative"
at night time.
Do you snore?
Well, I do when my nose is blocked. *feeling very feminine now*
Are you a lover or a fighter?
Oh, when I love, I really love, but I can fight as well.
What's your worst fear?
I don’t want to say
As a kid, were you a Lego maniac?
YES!!! A huge one as well; had about a gazillion tons of the stuff. The whole living room floor was full of the city I built. My brother loved it as well. Still love it, and I don’t mind building. I just don’t think LEGO is what it used to be. It’s become too commercial.
What do you think of reality TV?
I loathe it, and it makes me irate and nauseous. It’s vile, really it is.
Were you a cute baby?
Of course I was. I still am. Haha!
Is the single life for you?
Nope!
What colour is your keyboard?
Dark grey and light grey, and some silver.
Do you sing in the shower?
Yes almost every time.
Have you ever bungee jumped?
No I don’t have a death wish. Extreme sports in general; not for me.
Any secret talents?
Heck yeah, but I think I must censor them. Sensitive souls might be reading this.
What is your ideal vacation spot?
Italy, and Spain as well so that I can use the little Spanish I know. But Ireland too, always.
Can you swim?
Yes. Learned it at 13, but I have been terrified of water since I nearly drowned as a kid. But two years ago I was determined that I would be scared no more. So now I can swim without breaking my neck. I used to swim with my head bent toward my back, as I was insanely afraid of getting water on my earlobe. Silly eh!? I am however very proud for conquering the anxiety over this!
Do you give a damn about the ozone?
Yes I do. It concerns me, but I am sure I am ignorant like the rest of the human race, and not doing half of what I could to help the environment.
How many licks does it take to get the center of a Tootsie Pop?
Licks? I am an expert on that so let’s say 4 minutes. Is it really a pop we’re talking about here?
Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
No, I’ve never tried. Should I?
Do you prefer electric or manual pencil sharpeners?
Manual, talk about being lazy…
What's your stand on hunting?
Not fond of it, but it depends I guess. Totally against it for the sake of sport and fun!! I wouldn’t kill an animal myself, not even for the purpose of eating it. I couldn’t get myself to even fish… To look into the eyes of the poor fish or deer, oh God! Not for me!
Is marriage in your future?
I have no idea. I am not a person who needs to be married, and I’ve never really dreamt about the fairy tale wedding. I am more devout to the relationship itself. As long as I know that the “we” I am a part of is something that is stable and good, I am content. Also I need to know that we are together beacuse we both have passion, true love, respect and care for each other; I don't want it to be "out of old habit" or anxiety over being alone. I'd rather be alone than in a "habit/security/comfort relationship". I need some passion to stay, I do. And I know that it's possible to have that, even after many years. But should someone I truly love in all the ways propose, I wouldn’t say no.
Do you like your handwriting?
Not really no. It’s very messy and it is changing all the time. I can tell by the handwriting what age I am, when looking at older written “things”. My math teacher used to always have to ask me; what does it say there, is that a four… So I guess I am not alone in not liking it… *lol*
What are you allergic to?
Smoke, my nose gets blocked, and also oranges, rhubarb and other fruits high in vitamin C.
When was the last time you said "I love you"?
If you mean to a boy/girl friend then about 1,5 years ago I guess. If you mean friends; I said “love you” to Stina on the phone today. If you mean in my head to someone totally unattainable, just now... (bugger!)
Do you cry at weddings?
If the person getting married is close to me, then yes.
How do you like your eggs?
Well cooked or fried.
Are blondes dumb?
NO!
Where does the other sock end up?
I have these elves that live in my utility room, and they love socks. I try to feed them with socks that have holes in them, but for some reason those aren’t to their satisfaction. We have struck a deal though. And this has resulted in no more disappearing socks for me.
Do you have a nickname?
No, used to be called "dadda" and "Mossi" by my mum
Is McDonalds disgusting?
No, but it’s not exactly gourmet food is it? Besides; the smell in the alley behind a Mc Donalds stink in the vilest ways.
When was the last time you were in a car?
This morning when out shopping for groceries and stuff…
Do you prefer baths or showers?
Depends on the mood. If in a sensual mood, definitely bath. In a hurry in the morning, shower.
Is Santa Claus real?
Of course he is, he brings me loads of nice thing every year.
Do you like to have your neck kissed?
Yes, it gives me shivers down my spine, the good sort… And especially it the kissing continues downwards.
Are you afraid of the dark?
No, never was, never will be. I love the dark.
What are you addicted to?
My computer and internet and talking I think.
Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Crunchy
Can you crack your neck?
Yes, I do it every day. Doubt it’s healthy though for some reason.
Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No
Is drug free the way to be?
Yes, if we're talking narcotics...
Are you a heavy sleeper?
No, very light. Annoyingly light.
What colour are your eyes?
“Behind blue eyes”
Do you like your life?
Not so much.
Are you psychic?
Yes, I have three crystal balls.
Do you play any instruments?
I can play the tin whistle, which is an Irish flute that is used when playing Irish traditional music. Used to play the German flute (tverrfløyte) when I was young.
Have you ever stolen money?
Yes, from my mum’s purse, and from my brother’s money box when I was little. Bad girl!
Can you snowboard?
No, dear God! I am too chicken!
Do you like camping?
How can I put it… I have this utter revulsion towards camping. Tents are so uncomfortable. They are too cold in the evening, too warm in the morning, so that it feels like one is suffocating, spiders and other creepy crawlers are all over you. Plus I detest camping sites. Bunch of people stuffed into a tiny area. Give me a hotel room. Yes, I admit it. I like “luxury” when on holidays, so kill me.
Do you snort when you laugh?
Yes, if I laugh very hard I sometimes do.
Do you believe in magic?
Yes, magic is so much fun!
Are dogs a man's best friend?
No, a cat is. Dogs are too dependable, they smell and they drool and lick all over you. But they are lovely too, some of them.
Do you believe in divorce?
Yes, I do. But not over “nothing”…
How many people do you like right now?
One person in particular… Him aside; lots of!
What's the most annoying TV commercial?
All of them. I switch channels when they come on.
Favourite song at the moment?
Must be a The Who one. Let’s see… yes, “Mike post theme” from their new album.
If you've read all the way down here: Well done! And you didn't die of boredom either? Huh?
Monsoon
10 comments:
Can I kiss your lovely neck Monsoon? I promise it will go down. I liked this post. I got to know you better, which is very important. So whats someone as hot like you doing tonight?
hi dear friend,
Your write was very interesting. Now your friends come to know you much better.*HUG*
Wish you the best.
Shahrzad
Anonymous; Sorry... I never kiss anyone unless I am totally attracted to them, so... And as you might have noticed over the months, I am in love with a fantastic man. Hopelessly yes, but true nevertheless. Sad case? perhaps. I guess it will pass sometime. But thanks. Well, as I am not hot, I am alone doing nothing tonight. Bored beyond belief.
Shahrzad: Thanks for saying so, but honestly I had nothing to say today, so I just let this be my post. Good that you found it ok.
The best for you too!!
Hugs Monsoon
hi I LOVE this quiz. wish I could comment more... I SNORE but as long as I don't have apnea and no one to annoy I am happy :)
...8 more M at this library. HM
miss ya. NINA
Nina: Miss you too! Hope you'll have internet soon!
Monsoon~ Not a boring post at all! An enlightening one! What a wonderful introduction for me :) LOL, I too, have crystal balls...but I don't 'use' them for anything other than decoration. I must have gotten them 20 years ago...very pretty & magical to look at. Crunchy peanut butter rocks!
Loved this post - might steal the questions as I'm finding it hard to find things to write about too.
Sorry you are feeling a little burnt out too - if we lived closer we could eat chocolate and drink tea (well, you could drink something stronger!) until our spirits were restored.
*hugs*
Moxie
PS - loved the names you suggested
x
How weird that when I think I am posting something terribly boring and dull, that might kill you all, it has the opposite affect. Strange.
Skinnylittleblonde: I have to admit that I was joking about the crystal balls... I'd be cool to have though.
Moxie: Steal away dear! It's not Monsoon copyright. *lol* Sounds great with chocolate and something stronger. I'll be right there. hehe...
Love Monsoon
Monsoon I love these kind of Questions, just watching Australia getting hammered by Ireland at the moment, want to write stuff on my blog but don't know what - nobody really reads it anyway.
Got a link to your blog from mine, that way I can just pop in all the time.
Will email soon - take care.
Redrowe: I've linked to you as well! And I read your blog! So don't stop. Just because I, and apparently others who read it, are crappy at leaving comments, doesn't mean we don't read it. I promise I will get better at commenting!!
Take care!
Post a Comment