Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas gone bad, for someone apparently

Do you think there is a slight possibility that these families overdid it on the lights? I am sure the amount of electricity used here could give heat to a whole village. Is there actually a house in the first picture!?
TACKY TACKY TACKY!!! Yuuuk!


I am sure Jesus would appreciate the fact that he now comes in an inflatable version as well.


Yes, Santa is an eager golfer, I am sure of it!

What's up duuude? Oh, it's only Santa out on his Harley is it? Give me an effen break!


Merry ugly X-mas to you too, eh!?! Amazing what people are willing to buy and use as decorations. Blows me away!!

If you too want to have a good laugh, followed by a puking session, search the net with these keywords: -christmas decorations- and see what horror can be found...

I am now going to my parents, because in Norway it is the night before the night, and we are going to watch this silly old film called "grevinnen og hovmesteren". (short film based on a British play called "Dinner for one") My dad laughs his head off every year, and I laugh at him.

Monsoon ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had hard time breathing while laughing at those pictures! My goodness, all those lights on the first pic - you really can't be lazy to be able to INSTALL all this decoration!!! And the baloon Jesus is too funny too! :)

A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and to your whole family! May joy and love be with you all during this exceptional moment! GOD JUL! :)

Love,
Lilie

So long, farewell! said...

That house is very very funny!

Have you got nice plans for Christmas?

Monsoon said...

Momiji/Lilie: Yes, terrible isn't it!? I am so glad those types of things haven't really caught on in Norway yet. Hope it never does, as I find it revolting!

And like I said on your blog: Merry Christmas dear!!

Moxie: Hey! Yes, I ahve nice plans. My family is having the usual divine dinner at my parents house at 6 tomorrow. (we celebrate on the 24th) Then we open presents and just hang out together. On the 25th we're going to my uncle and aunt and their three children for dinner. I am also going to spend a lot of time with great friends who are home for the holidays.

Merry X-mas dear!!

Love Eilen xxx

Carlos said...

Hej Monsoon,
It seems we shouldn't say Merry Christmas anymore,not to upset Bin Laden and friends... :))))))...but I'm a dare devil,therefore I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Now I'm going to hide in a hole.
The little girl and the little Christmas tree warms your heart.
Cheers.
Carlos.

Eva said...

Good Morning my friend!
Im just at home for a short moment... needed my clotes. How, for the love of God, can i forget my christmas clotes? Only God knows!

So here I sit, watching "Askepott". Hopefully the christmas-spirit comes. I can feel it comming!!!

Love you!
Give a hug to your parents for me and wish them and your brother a very merry christmas

(PS! jeg skal gå inn fra pappas PC slik at vi kan se hva som står...)