It is nice with some days off. That way I can indulge in my favourite thing; namely to stay up indecently late and sleep until I wake up. How wonderful that is! I never sleep very late. So I won’t sleep my holidays away. Haven’t done anything today. Really, nothing. Let’s review: Got up, turned on computer wearing nothing. (I don’t know what it is; I simply must do that first thing…) Talked for 3 hours on the phone. First my good friend Mette phoned me. She lives in Oslo, and it was fabulous, as ever, to talk to her. She lives with her girlfriend Malene. I’ve known Mette since 2001. We met through a gay “meeting place” on the net called radiator. Then Beate called too, which resulted in another 1, 5 hours on the phone. After that I have groomed Shira, my cat, watched TV, eaten dinner, listened to music, chatted with Eva, talked to mum on the phone, and read my beloved history magazine. That’s it. How evolving! But it’s great with some days like that once in a while. Mindless “non-brainy” days. Lovely! *lol* At least one can find one truth about me: I am very able to relax, big time! An important and needed quality.
Oh yum… I am listening to a very good Waters song, called running shoes. Very sexy indeed… there’s this very hot moaning in it. Don’t know why, but boy that is kinda… well… ya know! *lol* I’ll shut my hole now, so I don’t end up like that “party girl” on Saturday. God forbid!
Two nights ago I had a nightmare. It was terrible, and when I woke up I had to pee. But I was, for the first time in my life, scared by a dream, and so I had to lie there and breathe and calm down before daring to move. It was the atmosphere in the dream that was dreadful, and left with an eerie feeling in my whole body. The dream itself sounds really silly. I dreamt that Eminem was an axe murderer, and chased me and some other headless girl around. We even hid under the grass… yeah, like that’s possible – especially when being fat. It’s just as likely as me hiding under a duvet, and not being discovered, right… Funny! Last night however, was a whole other story. A love story to be precise. Bob and I, in sweet harmony. Aaawh…
Talked about not feeling well yesterday. Luckily I haven’t gotten worse. Quite the contrary actually. I am better. Head still feels like it’s gonna explode like very second, but fortunately that hasn’t happened yet. But that’s about it. Nothing a couple of ibuprofens can’t take away.
I am going to watch a film tonight. It’s the type that is easy on the mind. Comedy and it doesn’t require full attention and deep thoughts. Which suits me fine on a day like this. And, moreover; Colin Firth stars in it, and he is pleasing on the eye, so there! Colin plays Mr. Darcy in Bridget Jones, and in Pride and Prejudice the BBC series, amongst others. Here he is in Pride and Prejudice: (yes Elise this is for you too!!)
Well, I am gonna play worms and wait for the film which starts at 9.
Tomorrow I am heading for Stavanger to visit one of my best friends; Stina. She is at work, so I won't go before on the 2 train from here. Looking very much forward to it!!!
Monsoon :-)
*B and O and B*
3 comments:
Oh my my! How I LOVE to spend some time doing nothing and relaxing! I am an energetic person and I ALWAYS have tons of things to do, so when I can have a day or two like the one you had - I feel blessed indeed. Any human being has to have a little break regularly. Otherwise, we'd all go nuts :)
I have scary dreams like you had regularly. Not often, but they occur. And you described it precisely right - it is mostly the atmosphere that it hellishly chilly and dreadful. Once I tell my dream to my husband, he laughs, and I can't explain to him what exactly it was that made me so scared.
Love,
Lilie
**Ahhhhh..... Mr Darcy..... sigh sigh sigh...** :)
*every*day is a day off for me, teeheehee! Glad to know you're one of those rare individuals who can actually "take it easy" and not stress about "doing something to keep busy" all the time!
Xmas is drawing near, let me take the opportunity to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas! Hope you have a fun and safe celebration.
huggzzzz
*lynne*
Oooooooooooooooo my doooooooooooooooooog!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR POSTING THAT PIC OF COLIN FIRTH!!!! Didn't really manage to read your blog until now, so this really made my day!!! My gosh, those eyes... That hair... that smile... As if he's hesitant to slapping on a bigger one in case he'll get caught by Lady Catherine de Bourgh... Oooh... *sigh* Bet I don't have to elaborate much on that, do I?
Have an awesome Christmas, a fabulous New Year and hope to see you soon! :-)
Huggies,
Elise
Post a Comment