Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bitch'en or bliss'en?

In the Attic was brilliant yesterday. Pete sang “Behind blue eyes”, and it sounded soooo incredible. I got shivers. He is great! And that song is one of my absolute favourites.

I have uncovered evidence today which shows that my mum was right on one thing whilst I was growing up. The nasty and embarrassing truth is that I was the biggest muddler there ever was. I could never keep my room tidy for longer than a couple of hours. It was revolting at times; just look at the state of my room on this picture. Jaysis! How was I able to sleep in that bed? And the amount of bottles of "Tab x-tra" is scary. Tab is a bit like coca cola, only better... :-)
This must be from the times when I hardly drank any water at all. I think the only water by poor body got was when I brushed my teeth. I am glad I'm not like that now. But since I don't like coffee or tea, Tab becomes my "coffee", but only in the evenings.












It is merely because I honestly and wholly detest the art of cleaning and tidying. And dusting… come one… you wipe down the TV, and two seconds later it is all dusty again. What the feck is the point? It’s all just terribly ungrateful. Nobody ever notices if you clean, but if you don’t, everybody sees. Unfair and annoying. But I am proud to say that I do my best, and I try hard to keep my flat somewhat tidy and clean. I few bits and pieces will always lie around, because that is just me. Simple as that. At least my mum hasn’t delivered a written complain to me, so I guess I’m doing fine. *lol*

While visiting my friend Hege yesterday she wrote an SMS to my ex. I then got the news that my ex, and her new love, are looking for a place to live together. Such a rush… But then my ex is known for fast speeding when it comes to relationships. I wish them all the best. But it is a bit sad too… My singleness somehow appears so much BIGGER when I hear about her new life. In comparison, I am fat, boring, single, unattractive and insanely in love with a fabulous man who I can never have. Yes, life is good you guys! Let us all join in on the celebration of the fabulous life of Miss Monsoon. Her life is over-filled with exciting happenings, parties, gatherings, love, sex, dancing, care, and much much more. It is so not full of computers, maths, Spanish, boring TV-programs and unattainable love. I am of course exaggerating big time, but then again I love overdoing things!! And I am not as sad a case as it sounds, I am just kinda messing with myself... But it all boils down to the truth of a single line in Alanis Morissette’s song “Ironic”. “It’s meeting the man of my dreams, and then meeting his beautiful wife…” Yupp, there it is, right there! Life’s bitchen with me…





I found this picture too, and I found it funny. It is of me, under all the hair and viking helmet, and Ciara. Ciara found it appropriate to wear her swimsuit on the top of her head. I remember we were roaring laughing, which we did a lot. Good times!

This is of me and Cathal in my bedroom in Ireland. He was going on 2 here. I used to call him my "cutieboy", which he actually allowed me to call him until he was 12 .

I have to get some dinner now. I have been to school doing maths for 7 hours today. God I'm good! *lol*

Monsoon - off to eat something which I swear is something boring..., like sausage...

Update : Yes, sausage it was. *giggle* Nothing more interesting in my freezer.

No comments: