Monday, April 03, 2006

Woohoo!!

Pride and Prejudice is over. The last episode just aired. Bollix! I love it, and I can't believe how fast those 6 weeks have gone by. Wish more series like this one would be sent. Let's hope that some good crime is to be sent during easter.

Have been very good today. Washed the stairs, tidied a bit, have done three essays , plus one document on Salvador Dalí in Spanish, and sent them all on e-mail to my teacher. Also got my ear pierced at 10 this morning. It stings a tad, but that's ok...

We got the assessment of taxes today, and luckily I don't have to pay in more taxes. Instead they owe me. Woo hoo!! Very pleased with that. Not a lot of money I will be getting back, but a little is a lot to me.

The vile smell is almost gone now. Great, I might be able to sleep without waking up all the time because the place stinks. My cat smells a bit though, so I guess she has been at it today. She is the street's slut, eh?! Kidding...

I have a profile at this gay/lesbian/bisexual place on the net, called Gaysir. Don't know why I bother, to be honest. I am so not interested in anyone besides Bob. (unfortunately!) I keep getting messages from this really gorgeous and hot looking girl who lives in Stavanger, but she is 18. Way too young for me, to say the least! hehe... Bob is like 50. . But of course my ex is 6 years younger than me, but I think I do like older persons the best. There is just something about them that attracts me. Friends of mine, and my parents, can't understand what I like about these "old" men. But to me they aren't old, not at all. They are just right, perfect and good. Luckily my parents have settled with the thought of me coming home with a man/woman their age. And why shouldn't they, I mean I have been like that since I was 18, at least...

I have been a bit melancholic today, but it is passing now. The very thought of not seeing him again, the most "perfect human being for me", takes my breath away for sure. A part of me is hugely indenial about the whole thing. But it's just that at this point it's painful to think about it. Can't help it. Undoubtedly, as time goes by, I will forget him. But his being will forever be with me I think. He is too remarkable to just fade away like nothing.

It's past midnight, so I'm off now, to something completely different.

Monsoon - the good student - *lol* xxx

No comments: