Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Irish mam and Bono.


















Cool. Got this picture in my e-mail today, from Cíara. (one of the kids I minded during my two years with this family) It is a of her mam, Thérèse, and of course Bono. Thérèse got to meet him because she is the first secretary of the prime minister. She met Nelson Mandela too... That must have been amazing, and interesting.

Meanwhile... Bob was so fucking gorgeous today. Oh fecking shite! Me want... *lol* He had gotten a bit tanned, cause he had been in the south of Europe during easter. Lucky him. He is so funny and so sexy... Oh, have I mentioned that before maybe?!? Shut up Eilen!

I have this neighbour who is an old lady. She has a gigantic house lot, and within that an equally enormous garden. For some reason it is a necessity for her to mow the lawn every day. I am sure it is just to spite us. Every Saturday I wake up to that really annoying sound. My bedroom window faces her garden you see. What is up with that? Is she trying to design her own golf course over there or what? It isn't vital to mow every day. Twice a week should suffice, and I learnt that from a show on BBC called "So you want to be a gardener?". The snow has barely vanished before she starts her cutting. When I came home today she was at it. I wanted to scream to her; "For God's sake, the grass is still brown", but I didn't. Instead I smiled and said hi. She is a little bit weird. We call her the "window tattooing", beacuse she practically lives on the windowsill, like a fucking ornament or something. Are we a tad curious? I guess she has nothing better to do, so I feel a bit sorry for her at the same time. But she has visitors quite often, so I hope she isn't lonely.




This is me on a Sunday trip down to Bray that Rønnaug and I took. It is south of Dublin in county Wicklow. If you get off the train/dart two stops before Bray, you end up in Killiney, which is where Bono lives. It is stunning down there, and the train/dart trip itself is fantastic!

I love this picture, even though it is of myself.


I am off to a friend of mine.


Until next time, behave yourselves. Not.
- Monsoon

No comments: