Who knows?
My head is killing me. Ah, the pain. I am sure it's because I worked out very hard this morning. Right!? Have had two bloody shitey crappy days. I do hope that tomorrow will be more sunny. You know like inside of me. I actually wrote a blog entry last night, but I had to delete it. I sounded like a maniac, due to the fact that my head was exploding with anger, confusion, sadness, self-hatred, frustration, love, indifference, irate, ambivalent emotions, and a lack of sense in my brain... Didn't delete it altogether, I copied it into my "real" diary, which I keep on my computer in word.
I had done three essays in Spanish, and I got them all back today. Got 5, 6 and 6+ on them. So happy with that. Especially the one I got a 6+ on, cause you don't really get a 6+, since 6 is the highest grade. But the best part of that was that I did it at around 12 last night. So I think I am gonna ask to do my written exam at night. I am obviously much better at writing at nighttime.
I am ill at the moment. I am suffering from a severe case of wantonness. It is truly appalling!
My mind is so dirty, I think I will have to clean it. *lol*
I think about sex constantly. God! Give me a break. It's not all that cool to crave sex when you can't have it. I am tragically and excruciatingly single. Boring boring boring. Sex has become this big bar of chocolate that I can't have... And you know when you can't have it; you want it even more. Soooo much more to be honest. I am annoying the bolllix out of myself! Plus; I have to laugh at myself too. I am one weird woman sometimes. And way too honest too... hehe... I am sure my "illness" is caused by the season; spring. Isn't that the case every spring? Come on you guys, don't lie now. Be honest, can you feel it's in th air? Ooof course you can! *lol* Also; the very sight og Bob doesn't exactly help in the matter either.
"At the frontier of Bob" the situation is as always, and nothing will ever change either. Unfortunately! But he is looking mighty fine, handsome, sexy and attractive as usual.
I know that there was something I was going to write about today, but I can't seem to remember what it was. It'll probably come back to me later on.
But I will tell you this though: I DETEST STUPID SILLY NON-BRAIN reality shows. I am so sick of them. They are sent 24-7, I feel, and I can't stand them. Luckily I can just turn off the T V, so I do... But I think that it is truly terrible that so many people find it interesting to watch a bunch of annoying "pr-horny" people, drink, eat, talk, fart, shower, fuck, make out, and everything else. Why is this interesting? Please tell me. Voyeurism at its worse perhaps?
To me this is the most boring and useless programs ever to have been sent on TV. I can't help it. I know that millions of people find "Big brother", Temptation island, Survivor, The bachelor/bachelorette etc. etc. oh so thrilling, but to me it is nothing short of garbage. How many different bachelor shows have there been? Beauty and the beast, beauty and the geek, midgets as bachelors, gay bachelors, for love or money, the billionaire etc etc. Do we really need more? NO! Please! Give me something worth watching, something interesting on an intelligent level, if you know what I mean. I too can watch "easy" entertainment, but I do prefer programs where I can expand my horizons and learn.
Hugs from Monsoon xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment