Sunday, April 23, 2006

HAPPY 56th BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD, EGIL!
Love you daddy!! You are the best!

- My dad when he was a bit younger. He doesn't have a beard and mustache anymore.



Yes, today is my dads birthday, so I have been home for a wonderful dinner, followed by cakes later on. My mum's parents came too. They are kinda like my dad's also, cause his mum died when he was 28, and his daddy has never really been in his life. They met for the first time when dad was 40. Long story... I am such a bad daughter though. He didn't even get a present. But that's beacuse my parents say that they don't want any now, since I have so little money. The only thing he got was a long hug, which he loves because he says I have the softest hugs ever... *lol*. Instead he had bought me a Bluetooth device for my computer, to be able to communicate with my mobile phone. Great!

I went to Karin afterwards. Good talking to her. She was a bit shocked to see me dressed up, wearing high heels and all... *lol* She is not used to seeing me like that.

I am so tired today. I haven't slept that well lately. I guess it's because I have exams coming up, and I am scared stiff of it. Think I will have to stop pressuring myself so hard, otherwise I will die of stress. No, but I will definitely end up with black marks under my eyes due to sleep deprevation. Which isn't attractive...

Talking about attractive. There's something I don't feel like at the moment. I feel uttermost unsightly these days. Due to stress I am so not loosing weight, and that doesn't help my confidence either. I need to lose a lot of weight, and I need to do so now. I wish I was able to buy a new body from a mailorder company and get a "next-day-delivery" at the door. Then I could put my new body on, and buy new stylish clothes. Oooooh, dream... can't I?! I would kill to be able to wear anything else than those gastly, boring, far too casual T-shirts I have worn for the past 3 years. The very sight of them has me sick, and I want to burn them in my garden.

I have a very different taste in clothes than the style I am forced to wear due to my size. SO ANNOYING! I never feel truly well going to school, or any place. So sick of it. I am desperate! I wish I could wear black quite formal looking trousers, with a nice shirt to it. I love shirts, and wearing them makes me feel great. Also shirts are hot, yes I remember the time I saw Bob with a black shirt, without any jumper on top of it. He looked so over-sexy that I started to drool when I saw him. *lol* God, I am so stupid! But luckily for him he could wear a bag and he would still be eye-catching.

It is soon 11, so I think I will turn off my computer and go to bed. But first I need to do something else.

Monsoon

No comments: