Sunday, April 02, 2006

Going mental!

Furious!! Just got home from my mum's "birthday party", and when I came home this vile, sickening, strong disgusting smell greets me at the door. Fucking cat!! I have this annoying male cat that comes to my flat and sprays his lovely fluids just inside the cat door. You know that thing that male cats spray to mark their territory. Oh holy mother of God it reeks. I have no idea what the English word is, but in Norwegian we call it "kattebrunst". I love cats, but this one is really starting to bug me big time. I am sick of having a stinking flat. I try to clean, but to locate the exact spray spot is very difficult. Because somehow I don't find it tempting to crawl around sniffing for a smell that is so vile that my teeth get furry, and my eyes start to sting. So now I am sitting in this odour enjoying the scents of "catly manhood". Do you want to come and visit?

I am tired today. Went to bed late, but that would have been OK if I would be able to sleep longer than 8. Why does my body want to jump out of bed at such an unholy hour? I have no desire what so ever to get up then. What will I do? Watch TV shop on TV3? Yes, as tempting as that is, I prefer to sleep until at least 10. Is that too much to ask for? Was I not designed to stay up late and sleep in? Probably not, but I like staying up until I can't see the letters on my keyboard any more.

I know why I woke up today. I had a bad dream. I was walking in sewer up to my knees, and my cat Shira, was walking and swimming beside me. I couldn't get out of it, and I was anxious about something. Also worried that Shira would drown. Doesn't sound like a bad dream, but it was a dismal atmosphere. Hmm... I hardly ever dream bad dreams. But immediately after waking up I had an urge to cry. Didn't though...

Instead I got up, and sat down in front of my beloved computer to do some Spanish. This is a test that has been given as a real exam previously. I finished it within an hour, and sent it to my teacher. I am practicing myself at speedy writing you see. Need that for my real exam in June.

Have thought a whole lot about Bob over the weekend. And also pondered on why I like him so much. My conclusion was, as always; it is the whole package that he consists of. Nothing more, nothing less. There is just something about him that has made me fall, like I have never fallen before. How can I explain? I can't. He is just everything...

I am now going to eat a sandwich. Mum had made gorgeous looking, and tasting, sandwiches today. I got to bring home some of the left-overs. So I am now going to eat one with shrimps and eggsalad on. Mmmmm...

Talk soon!!

Monsoon xxx

No comments: