Yes as the title stated; this has been a very lazy day. I did go grocery shopping, and I helped Karin to hang her clothes up to dry when I visited. But yet I didn't manage to hang up my own clothes to dry. Hmmm... Instead I watched "Harry potter and the Goblet of fire" which I bought today. (I shouldn't have done that... Bad girl!) I have to say that this is my second favourite film about Harry. The first film is still my number one. I love a bit of magic. Wish I was able to do magic. Wow! I know one person I would put a spell on, that's for sure. I am certain that most of you now think Bob. But, I have to disappoint you there. *lol* You see I would put a truth spell on a certain someone who can't be trusted at all. A true snake that talks ill of everyone. I detest fake, untrustworthy, unreal, "ill-gossiping" people who are spreaders of untrue rumours. Hate it! Don't they ever think about the consequences of their actions? Probably not. Or they just don't care.
Tomorrow I will have to clean this place. It's not looking all that well at the moment. Yuk! And maybe I should put up some Easter decorations as well, that would be nice, right?
I am listening to Mike Oldfield right now, it's a song called Crisis. Very good. And yes, thank God for fast speed internet. I was downloading songs today. It took 7 minutes to download 4 cds with 28 songs on each. Wow. That was fast. At least to me. I have something called Telenor Adsl, and in that I have 3 Mbit speed. Internet to me is really cool. Great way to stay in contact with friends who live far away. Especially if they too have a web-cam and microphone, like I do. It's almost like being in the same room. No, it's not really. Nothing in cyberspace will ever beat the real thing!! But many people don't like to talk via cameras like that. Why? Do they have to pick their noses, be nude, or do other "inappropriate" things while talking to me? There must be a reason why they prefer normal phones... *lol* My brother is one of them, but he won't tell me why, silly boy! I love talking with a cam, but then again; I love being filmed at all times...
It's just because I am so fucking gorgeous that I expect everybody to worship me for the true Goddess that I am. Yep, that's me in a nutshell.
Life is life, will I ever tire from that song? It's a strange thing... but every bloody time I hear it I just have to clap my hands. It just reminds me of simpler times, back to being a pre-teen, in love with the cutest boy in class, and awaiting the Friday night disco at the sports hall at Vigrestad. I remember those nights. It took us ages to fix ourselves before going out. Sitting there on hard wooden chairs that gave us an "ass itch", drinking coke from a 33 cl glassbottle, with peanuts in it, looking at cool boys. Running back and forth to the toilet at all times, to check out the pastel look, were the clothes all sitting right!?!? Then we sat down wanting desperately to be asked to dance. Lucky for me if no one asked me, I would ask them. Shy? Not so much! I quote my diary from those times. "The first dance I danced with Ernst, second Ernst, third Ernst, fourth Mikal, fifth Mikal, sixth Mikal, then Pål, Odd Arild, Kigen, Kigen, Bjarne, Bjarte, Mikal and more. Oh I never thought Ernst would want to dance with me, I mean he is after all 3 years older than me."
How cute, how innocent it all was. But still exciting and thrilling, to dance to "forelska i læreren" (which means something like: In love with the teacher), Life is life, Heaven is a place on earth, and also "Touch me" by Samantha Fox, who, by the way, was my big idol at the time. What, don't you think it was healthy to have an idol who was a page 3 girl in The Sun"? My HUGE basement room was totally full of posters of Samantha. Think I had 300 posters of her. I am so glad I didn't havanythingng better to spend my money on. *lol* I pretended to be her every day, and my poor best friend Eva had to watch me. How interesting it must have been. desperatelyly wanted dimples like Sam, and kept squeezing my cheeks to try to make some. I sang in front of the mirror every day, wanting to be a star. I was an inventive child, that never sat still. Always on the move, always had "three billion" friends around me, and hardly ever got bored, as I was brilliant at entertaining myself, as I am now.
Ok, I think this is enough for today.
I miss you, yeah the truth is, that I miss you so. From "warning sign" by Coldplay. Bob... Who else is there, but him?
I am saying goodnight with two quotes;
Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. - Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
But seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already. - Waiter Rant
Monsoon xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment