Take me away, far away where no one can find my thoughts, or force me to be something I am not. Where all there is; is me, nothing more nothing less to be found. Dancing, running on the grass with a long white dress, and shawl flying in the wind. I am joyful and laughing, but tears are running because it is all bittersweet. My hair blowing in the wind, I twirl around and around with my hands lifted towards the sky, I sing aloud, I am alive.
Dance with me my love; dance this last waltz with me, around the whole world listening to my song eternally. Take me to the sea and let me watch the waves in awe. Adore me, write me a poem, bring me flowers, make love to me, let me live, let me love, laugh and grow, let me fly, let me learn, and I will do everything for you, because the dance taught me so.
Play me a musical piece with your violin, accompanied by opera, and see me cry. Not for sadness, but over bliss and bewildered admiration. Watch me dash around the house with hectic rosy cheeks, being chased by a ghost from the past, leaving me alone when I sit down to rest. Let me listen to music and be totally taken by it, entirely absorbed by the drums, the beat, the emotions and power of every tone that strikes. Make me flow.
Listen to my insignificant thoughts and ideas, as if they were essential. Let me play, and be me; in all my silliness, in my charms, and laughs, in my seriousness, my sorrow, my irate, my dreams, my escapes into music, in my inadequacy, my sexuality, in my care, my intelligence, my passion, in my conscientiousness, in my set ways, and in my open spirited ways, yes; let me be me, in all the ways there are.
Hellu... It is soon 2 in the afternoon, and yet I am not dressed nor have brushed my hair. I look like shite! *giggle*, but I can't help loving days like these; staying up inprobably late and sleeping for as long as I want to the next day. (in my case that means until my back kicks me out of bed, because it is suffering from a bedsore... *lol*) There is something magical about the dark night. Especially if there is a full moon. I am drawn to it... Such a serenity. I think I will take a drive to the sea today. I love the sea. But I am scared stiff of it as well. It is so powerful, and that has me in awe. It takes me 1-2 minutes to drive down. I can see the sea from my kitchen window. Thought I would take some pictures. It is lovely, I love living here.
I miss him so much. Aaarggghhh!!! Furiously in love. Why was I to fall for him, why? Especially when I fell so hard. I ask God this every day, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet, with a reply.
I am also irate at myself for being such a complex woman. Why couldn't I have been simple? Life would be so much more effortless than now...
Well... I might write more later on. I am now going to fix myself and drive out to take some pics.
But first a quote:
History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769 - 1821)
Hugs from the "mildy desperate" Monsoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment