Great evening at Rønnaug's! To watch Rattle and Hum with fantastic sound is almost like being back in 1987, at Sun Devil stadium Arizona when U2 played there. Wow! When Bono sings Bad I get goosebumps, and it feels like I am completely bursting. He is so into it, he lives the song. Fucking amazing! And not to mention when he enters the stage to sing "With or without you". Oh dear God! It's nothing short of incomprehensible. They are incredible, although I liked them better before. Of course I like their recents Cds as well, but they can't compare to the ones before Zooropa. Not to me.
Music, one of life's great pleasures, no doubt!
Van Morrison is playing Stavanger twice this weekend. (Stavanger is where I go to school.) I am not his biggest fan, but he sure has some great songs! Would have been nice to see him, but I can't afford tickets to around £ 59. Why does it have to be so expensive? Bloody annoying. It's been ages since I was at a concert last. The best ones have been the two U2 concerts in 1993 and 1997. But Alanis Morissette and Cranberries were great too. Even Britney Spears was great fun. Not joking you! But my biggest dream is to see The Who, cause I have never seen them live. They are touring this year, but of course nowhere near me. Therefore I can't bleedin afford it. Aarrrghh!!! I destest being "poor". Can't wait to start earning money. I might be able to so some things out of the ordinary...
To be able to travel back in time... My biggest wish would be to get a time machine. Ah! I would go back to the 70's. I have always felt I've lived in the wrong decade. I like men who were young in the 70's, and I love the music from that time. *lol*. But I would go back to a The Doors concert, to the "Isle of Wight festival" in 1978, when The Who played for ages, I would see Jimi Hendrix, I would see Deep Purple, and lots more great stuff. Well actually, in order to see a great The Doors I would probably have to go back to the 60's, since Jim died on July 3rd 1971...
It's 1 am, and I will go to bed.
Write more tomorrow.
Dreamt about Bob last night. Great dream. We kissed, and it felt like heaven, but I was very nervous too... Weird...
Well, good night!
Monsoon x
No comments:
Post a Comment